Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 12:13 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Path to citizenship is a completely different topic and deserves its own thread.

But after someone has become a citizen, the Democrats will not prevent that person from voting unless he/she has done something to strip of that right like being in prison.

Unlike the Republicans, who generally will try to prevent citizens who don't fit their party's profile from voting.

Do you see Russians demonstrating in front of the whitehouse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2018, 12:16 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,275,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
That's bull****, many illegals have a very well defined political agenda. They aren't here just to survive, many are here trying to reclaim land that their ancestors lost.
Oh, but that word "many" is sure useful. Isn't it? In this case it accounts for a few thousand people, who stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting their wish, out of millions and millions. Nothing like stirring up nationalistic, anti-immigrant feelings, to make the deplorables salivate.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:18 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,111,029 times
Quote:
That's bull****, many illegals have a very well defined political agenda. They aren't here just to survive, many are here trying to reclaim land that their ancestors lost.
Thats only the types of people who have too much time in their hands and create conspiracies. And they tend to already be American.

I think your referrig yo the whole “Aztlan Movement”. Those people are idiots. Illegals have no time for that BS. They’re too busy looking to go to work in 90+ degree weather.
Tell hem about an Internet conspiracy thheory they’d tell you to shut the hell up and go away.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:22 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Quote:
Your feeble attempt to deflect can be easily debunked with the following fact:

No state is allowing non-citizens to vote in state or country-wide elections.

TODAY they (California) isn't, but yesterday they didn't allow illegals to vote at all (as it should be), but they DO allow them to vote for some things in San Francisco.

California automatically registers people to vote when they get or renew a drivers licence. California also promotes illegals getting drivers licenses. Do you really think no illegals are voting in California elections? Of course you do, it's only Russians who interfere with elections, not illegals Californians encourage to stay.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:22 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Thats only the types of people who have too much time in their hands and create conspiracies. And they tend to already be American.

I think your referrig yo the whole “Aztlan Movementâ€. Those people are idiots. Illegals have no time for that BS. They’re too busy looking to go to work in 90+ degree weather.
Tell hem about an Internet conspiracy thheory they’d tell you to shut the hell up and go away.
You're a known illegal sympathizer, pardon me if I pay no attention to your BS and support for people who invade our country and take advantage of our tax dollars.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:26 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,111,029 times
Quote:
You're a known illegal sympathizer, pardon me if I pay no attention to your BS and support for people who invade our country and take advantage of our tax dollars.
I'm not gonna report an illegal, but if he's caught. I'm not gonna save him. In the end they should not be here. But I acknolage the will to survive. Do you have an ability to not jump to a conclusion? Because I can say the same about your BS.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:26 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
TODAY they (California) isn't, but yesterday they didn't allow illegals to vote at all (as it should be), but they DO allow them to vote for some things in San Francisco.

California automatically registers people to vote when they get or renew a drivers licence. California also promotes illegals getting drivers licenses. Do you really think no illegals are voting in California elections? Of course you do, it's only Russians who interfere with elections, not illegals Californians encourage to stay.
They're allowing illegals to register to vote in state school elections and school board elections, it's just the first step to get them voting for President.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:29 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking Confused- we allow illegals to enter and vote why not Russians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
What’s wrong with the Russian meddling with our election? We allow the illegals to enter freely and vote here.

Is it because of racism against the Russians?

Contact your senators and congressman.

Demand action.

Keep us updated.

Carry on.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:31 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,905,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Really?

Even if true, we can give them a path to citizenship, no?

Do the same with the Russians. :-)
If the Russians want to become American citizens sure. Nothing against it.

I think you think this thread is some sort of "gotcha"... When it's nothing of the sort.

Old 07-21-2018, 12:46 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,736,406 times
Quote:
your feeble attempt to deflect can be easily debunked with the following fact:

No state is allowing non-citizens to vote in state or country-wide elections.

this^^^^^^^^
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies