Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 09:06 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
She's having a chuckle watching people's reactions to what she says. I question which side of the equation is Looney.
Yeah right.

Shaking my head.

And if you think this is true -- can you imagine how deranged she is to risk losing everything to have a chuckle about THIS.

Doesn't matter how you spin it -- it's deranged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 10:27 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
My wild guess is that she has a point. The Jews who run Hollywood have a particular hard-on for her because she is, after all, one of them (look it up) and they see her as a traitor to be buried.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:35 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
My wild guess is that she has a point. The Jews who run Hollywood have a particular hard-on for her .....

then why did ABC greenlight the show after trump took office and barr's support well known?

Old 07-22-2018, 10:40 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then why did ABC greenlight the show after trump took office and barr's support well known?
There you go asking logical questions that debunk excuses and blame slinging from the right.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
There you go asking logical questions that debunk excuses ....

james gunn's firing this week by disney over social media posts also contradicts barr's belief.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:52 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
Of COURSE that's why her show was cancelled. A leftist saying the same things would have gotten a complete pass.
Any honest, sane person knows this.

Old 07-22-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Of COURSE that's why her show was cancelled. A leftist saying the same things would have gotten a complete pass.
Any honest, sane person knows this.

sigh.....

Quote:

Old 07-22-2018, 11:01 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
Quote:
james gunn's firing this week by disney over social media posts also contradicts barr's belief.
Lol.........she didn't even know that Valerie Jarrett is black (neither did I ......her skin looks like mine in the middle of winter).
Whereas Gunn talked about raping children. But----no difference!

Mr. Dilbert, meet Mr. Kafka......

Old 07-22-2018, 11:26 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
My wild guess is that she has a point. The Jews who run Hollywood have a particular hard-on for her because she is, after all, one of them (look it up) and they see her as a traitor to be buried.
"The Jews who run Hollywood" don't give a rat's ass about Roseanne Barr.

But I imagine Disney/ABC care a great deal about one of their 'star's' crude comments and behavior embarrassing them.

The cast was appalled, as well. I guess they belong to that powerful 'cabal' you are referring to.

How about Roseanne Barr takes some personal responsibility for her words and behavior. Does there have to be an enemy to blame her failure upon? She seems self-destructive to me and has a history of bad behavior in the entertainment world.

"...Hollywood was a terrible fit for someone as explosive as Roseanne. She fought with everyone, round after round, like a boxer who couldn’t give up. She filed a lawsuit against her former talent agency, Triad Artists, who she said tried to bilk her out of millions. She fired Matt Williams, the original creator, writer and co-executive producer of “Roseanne.” And for three years she said she did not speak to her boss, Marcy Carsey, the show’s co-originator, in the mistaken believe that Carsey had conspired against her...

...But ABC Entertainment Group President Channing Dungey was no Marcy Carsey — she wasn’t going to take one more day of Roseanne’s tirades, tantrums and tweets..."

...Did Hollywood think Roseanne had changed because she’d lived a laid-back lifestyle on a macadamia farm in Hawaii? Did they know that, even in paradise, she filed a temporary restraining order against her neighbors complaining of harassment and trespassing? And did anybody read her Twitter feed in advance of the reboot?..."

https://www.thewrap.com/roseanne-fir...f-destruction/

https://deadline.com/2018/05/roseann...rt-1202399587/

Old 07-22-2018, 11:31 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Stop it, Roseanne. The damage is done, you've embarrassed yourself and your family. Salvage whatever dignity you've got and go home.

Enjoy your millions and go live the rest of your life out quietly, preferably away from a keyboard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies