Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 11:51 AM

68,298 posts, read 54,154,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Perhaps you should pay close enough attention to the daily news and other media and I would think that it will hit you square in the face.

I would suggest you'd benefit by following your own advice and also note you apparently can't name anything specific that's fact rather than merely your opinion.

But, keep supporting con-men who throw their own administration under the bus while kissing the butt of a murderous Russian dictator, sounds like a real path to glory for America. BTW, that's one of the things that's hit me square in the face from the news, the willingness of people to support a compulsively lying con-man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2018, 11:53 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,490,289 times
Quote:
The Democrats are out to undermine this country. They would love to see the economy collapse because they hate the person that was duly elected president. We are in serious trouble that the country has never seen before and the Democrats are at the heart of it. I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary...I didn't like either but I am not wishing for the pilot of the airliner I am on to crash the plane. I fear for the future of our nation if this continues.
Presidents and administrations come and go every 4-8 yrs though, the real problem is the 'govt behind them,' that exists all the time, despite who is in office or which party has the majority at any given time.

A good example of this was in 2012, Obama was in office and the Dems held majority of seats, and yet Govt cracked down on the pharma companies, opioid drugs, this should have never happened under a liberal/ Democrat controlled govt...and yet it did.

Old 07-22-2018, 11:55 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,927,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I would suggest you'd benefit by following your own advice and also note you apparently can't name anything specific that's fact rather than merely your opinion.

But, keep supporting con-men who throw their own administration under the bus while kissing the butt of a murderous Russian dictator, sounds like a real path to glory for America. BTW, that's one of the things that's hit me square in the face from the news, the willingness of people to support a compulsively lying con-man.

And that is your OPINION which you are entitled to... thanks. And my opinion is that you are unaware of what's happening in this country or you have your head buried in the sand.

Old 07-22-2018, 11:57 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,405,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
You've got to, with great sadness, hand it to the Democrats. They are the Massive, Mental Manipulators of the Masses.
You give them far too much credit.

The facts speak for themselves.

BTW, how's the real estate market along the coast, now that people are catching on to the sea rise?

Old 07-22-2018, 11:59 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,593,800 times
This thread is pathetic. Here we have a President who publicly shames this country on the world stage and looks like a puppet for Russia. This is the fault of the Democrats? Someone needs a saliva test. Keep drinking Trumps kool aid and watching Fake Fox News. (Entertainment at best)

Old 07-22-2018, 12:01 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,570,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Democrats don't have economic policies that work?

What?

The economy under several Democratic Presidents has done quite well. Clinton comes to mind. Obama left us with the longest period of job and economic growth in some time.

Meanwhile, the last Republican President to leave the nation in better economic shape than he found it was Eisenhower.
We can't live in the past. We have to live in the present where democrats are saying policy must be ignored and people should vote on emotion.

Old 07-22-2018, 12:01 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,705,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
This thread is pathetic. Here we have a President who publicly shames this country on the world stage and looks like a puppet for Russia. This is the fault of the Democrats? Someone needs a saliva test. Keep drinking Trumps kool aid and watching Fake Fox News. (Entertainment at best)
You took the words right out of my mouth. Good post!

Old 07-22-2018, 12:02 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,927,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62;52571272[B
]Presidents and administrations come and go every 4-8 yrs though, the real problem is the 'govt behind them,' that exists all the time, despite who is in office or which party has the majority at any given time.
[/b]
A good example of this was in 2012, Obama was in office and the Dems held majority of seats, and yet Govt cracked down on the pharma companies, opioid drugs, this should have never happened under a liberal/ Democrat controlled govt...and yet it did.

True, but have you ever seen the country in the condition that it is in today? I mean the crazy wild ride we have had since the election? It seems some people want to see the country fail because of the hate for one man. I find it unbelievable. I grew up in a country that came together and supported the president that was duly elected.

Old 07-22-2018, 12:03 PM

68,298 posts, read 54,154,649 times
Quote:
And that is your OPINION which you are entitled to... thanks. And my opinion is that you are unaware of what's happening in this country or you have your head buried in the sand.

And my opinion is you base your opinion of what I am/am not aware on nothing but personal bias.

One thing I'm aware of is several Trumpers I know quite well who are generally knowledgeable people who continue to believe RW BS such as Hillary having sold 20% of US uranium to Russia which isn't remotely close to being either factual or to what actually happened.

That's not opinion, it's fact about a specific incident, something you seem averse to.

Old 07-22-2018, 12:04 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,705,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
We can't live in the past. We have to live in the present where democrats are saying policy must be ignored and people should vote on emotion.
And watch Republicans watch their president cower to a foreign leader and be "OK" with that???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies