Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2022, 11:28 PM

2,284 posts, read 636,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
See that's the thing -- I never said I knew what it was. I didn't declare any statement without statistical support or back up.

I questioned a statement presented without any back up
It's known for quite some time that people who identify as transgender are much much more likely to be sexually abused as kids: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ppc.12398

Some mental trauma in early childhood can cause mental illness leading them to think they're the opposite sex.

Old 04-20-2022, 11:41 PM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachGecko View Post
It's known for quite some time that people who identify as transgender are much much more likely to be sexually abused as kids: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ppc.12398

Some mental trauma in early childhood can cause mental illness leading them to think they're the opposite sex.
You know it, I don't know why Democrats try to hide from facts when it makes them look wrong? Must be that "Virtue signaling BS"? I'm fine with Transgenders, but I'm not going to lie just to try to make something that is a fact look false. Anyway, it would be great to see that post op Transgenders having a much better life post then pre I'm sure that data exists but is probably buried by the Virtual signaling crowd

Old 04-20-2022, 11:53 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Child abuse, that’s what I think. I thought this was an internet lie. Guess not.
Administered so little dicky and Jane can explore their gender options further. Wtf? If you don’t like my link, find another one. It’s a real thing. So wrong.
https://www.transgendertrend.com/puberty-blockers/
This is experimentation at this point. We have no real data on what happens to the minds, brains and bodies of children when reckless "doctors" go in and chemically prevent the natural process that men and women go thru in puberty during the growth process. You cannot simply flip the switch back on as if you suspended them in time, and pick up where you left off.

The left are insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umEEnFtmV0I&t=824s
Start at 13:44 0r 824s

Old 04-20-2022, 11:56 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Your question is irrelevant if Chaz Bono is quite happy a̶s̶ ̶ a man.
"pretending to be"

Old 04-21-2022, 02:12 AM

21,910 posts, read 9,483,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Believe it. I’ve been posting about this for weeks. This is the true end game. I said it before when NJ started teaching this to 3rd graders. The whole point is to get kids on puberty blockers so they can “pick” their “gender” like their pronouns. The transgender activists have been talking openly about this for a while now.
Anyone watching the Libsoftiktok thing? They post videos of the whackjobs teaching your kids.

Old 04-21-2022, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
One is transgender, one is pansexual. They aren't confused, they know what they are.She has five kids in all (And they are mostly grown -- not really children anymore).
WAsn't the 'pansexual' something like 9? Wonder how she/he/it/that/whateverthefuc$ knew that at such an early age?

Old 04-21-2022, 02:16 AM

Not to mention that puberty blockers can cause permanent bone damage and a host of other negative affects.

Old 04-21-2022, 02:31 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
The true endgame is to separate and break kids away from parents and parental influence and dislodge family loyalty, to indoctrinate the kids and make them future Marxist

The left will not give up, so neither can you and I over the battle of who kids belong to whether it is to family or to the government.
Seriously, this is what I believe.

If we don't stop this now, there is going to come a time when you have to have a license to get pregnant, and that your kids will be raised in a boarding school for most of the year.

I'm surprised they don't have kids take the ASVAB test now just before they get to junior high so the schools know what curriculum to put the kids based on their results so they are fast tracked to their ideal career path.

Old 04-21-2022, 02:34 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
WAsn't the 'pansexual' something like 9? Wonder how she/he/it/that/whateverthefuc$ knew that at such an early age?
Exactly. College kids should be excused because they don't know what signing a loan agreement means (um .. if you borrow money ... you have to pay it back, what a SUPER complicated idea). But that's way too complex for an 18 year old.

But all elementary kids should determine for themselves who they want to have sex with. Idiotic and disgusting.

Why is the left so intently hyperfocused on the sexualization of little kids?

Old 04-21-2022, 02:50 AM

2,035 posts, read 852,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Exactly. College kids should be excused because they don't know what signing a loan agreement means (um .. if you borrow money ... you have to pay it back, what a SUPER complicated idea). But that's way too complex for an 18 year old.

But all elementary kids should determine for themselves who they want to have sex with. Idiotic and disgusting.

Why is the left so intently hyperfocused on the sexualization of little kids?
Because they are fundamentally mentally ill. All of them. Forget Covid, this is the real pandemic of the 21st-century. Liberalism. I also happen to believe that at their core, they are evil. Think about the current liberal movement in this country. It is taking millions upon millions of years of how life has been, in every aspect on this earth, and trying to completely tear it apart and reinvent it. It doesn’t work that way. There are rules set in place by nature for a reason. There are rules and laws passed in societies for a reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies