Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 02:28 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,720,608 times

Advertisements

Hilliary is the Democratic gift that’s keep giving

Old 07-24-2018, 03:07 AM

33,301 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I became suspicious of 3rd party candidates when John Anderson ran.

Things are not always what they seem. They Green Party in Texas gets funding from people like Karl Rove. The Texas Democratic party sued the Greens a couple years back. Their petition drive to get on the ballot was funded by the republican Party.

I am looking for the anti war or invasion, pro environment, don't subsidize nobody, keep your nose outta my private life party.
Thanks for the great answer (really ) !

Were you suspicious of John Anderson because of who was funding him? (I'd love to know more.....I voted for him in 1980, but I was young. I didn't take the time to look at who was backing him.)

Old 07-24-2018, 03:11 AM

11,767 posts, read 5,780,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I’ve never understood the constant attacks on Clinton’s clothing. She’s an older woman.

Is she supposed to wear sexy garments?
I think the same way - people get upset that Melania or Ivanka get commented on and then act like this about Hillary. Folks you're starting to act like the liberals - quit lowering yourselves to their standards.

Now while I've always thought that with that money - she could come up with a more appropriate style - it is what it is. She's comfortable with herself I guess - I'm sure my neighbors mock me for wearing scrubs all the time - but their comfortable and I'm not out to impress anyone so let them talk.

Old 07-24-2018, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Nope, I counted. Surely you have enough fingers and toes to accomplish 33% ?

You are cracking me up in this thread with your posts!

With your second post (I think the one above is your fourth), you beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing. It (your second post) prompted me to think about assertions in a number of other threads that some people live vicariously through Trump.

Old 07-24-2018, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
If Trump stopped saying / tweeting stupid stuff almost daily, his favorability ratings would likely soar. He invites criticism, by trying desperately to make it all about him.

These two have much in common.
^^^^^ I agree

Old 07-24-2018, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I never voted for Trump and never will but your post is extremely naive.

Hillary Clinton has not left the political spectrum. She's has continually interjected herself as the "anti-Trump" with book tours, interviews, news articles and a host of other media related initiatives.

I just don't think you realize that she hasn't left politics behind and frankly (IMO) she's still eyeing 2020.

There are numerous LEFT wing news articles that say the same thing. Go google if you disagree. *shrug*
Same here re your first sentence, and I agree with the rest of your post as well.

Old 07-24-2018, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
umm..

Sure, as soon as Shrillary gets over her obsession with who she blames for losing (yeah, fat chance).

Oh, I am certain that if we ever do, you will be here to remind us, even though you probably shouldn't since she was probably the most incompetent SOS in our history.
LOL.

Old 07-24-2018, 04:07 AM

23,529 posts, read 17,205,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Maybe the muu muu is making a comeback.
It will be now.

Expect ocasio cortez to be wearing one soon.

Yacubiks in Fords, Nj is the place to go for that style of fashion. Small store, they have been in business for more than 70 years.

Media showcases Hillary's worldwide excuse tour. She has a long way to go before bypassing the democrat/media obsession with Palin, that lasted for many years.

Hill doesn't have huma abedin to dress her anymore.

Looks like Pelosi will keep her title as democrat fashion plait.

Old 07-24-2018, 05:18 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times
Hillary is desperately trying to remain relevant. This her floating a 2020 run. She keeps herself in the news daily, this people comment on her. All's fair.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:59 AM

139 posts, read 108,774 times
She looks like a normal, attractive, stylish ( not that that matters in the freaking least) grandmother and near- retired accomplished professional woman.
This thread is so so sad and I don’t know why even clicked on it. But I just can’t not respond. I work with plenty of seniors. Believe me- SHE LOOKS GREAT.
I doubt she’s had many cosmetic procedures. Most women her age who look significantly younger or more polished have been to a surgeon. Most women who haven’t, look about the same as Clinton or – surprise- older.
Women age. Women are still valuable and capable even when they look like the grandmothers they are. What is with the fear and even downright hate of normally aging women?
From what I know about Clinton, she has an immense amount of self respect. I love that. She is not out to look 20 years younger. She is strong and empowered and I truly think she looks fantastic and realistic.
And I love the duster! Very on trend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.