Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 10:06 AM

18,667 posts, read 7,542,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Yep, he's seriously crossed over that line.
TRANSLATION: Omigawd, he's telling the truth about us Democrats, and people are believing him!
Quote:
"But it's all working out. Just remember: What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."
It's the Democrats who have long been telling people, "Who are you going to believe? The leftist media, or your lying eyes?"

And fewer and fewer people are choosing Group A. It's the greatest threat the Democrats have faced in living memory. Without a sycophantic media to cover for them and avoid revealing the actual results of their policies, people are finding there is very little reason to vote for them. And they are screaming in rage, as never before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2018, 10:06 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,195,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
He is a "very stable genius"
Here's proof.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-LTRwZb35A
Out. Frickin'. Standing!

Old 07-25-2018, 10:08 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,122,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: Omigawd, he's telling the truth about us Democrats, and people are believing him!

It's the Democrats who have long been telling people, "Who are you going to believe? The leftist media, or your lying eyes?"

And fewer and fewer people are choosing Group A. It's the greatest threat the Democrats have faced in living memory. And they are screaming as never before.
Bzzt. Wrong. But thanks for playing.

Although it's scary that the lunatic Trumplings are denying the words that actually came out of his mouth. That's how far the derangement has gone.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:05 AM

22,350 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Jenkins View Post
i think you just have difficulty not twisting his words into something else. its a natural reaction for some of you folks.

TDS runs deep in some. They allow Trump to live in their heads 24/7. That's a shame.

I strongly disliked Obama but didn't allow him to live in my head. Instead, I went about my daily life concerning myself with living my life and dealing with issues pertaining to that.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:06 AM

22,350 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
false equivalency, not to mention making up claims about what I believe. But if you cannot distinguish between the fact that most people tell *some* lies sometimes and the fact that Trump tells multiple lies on a daily basis, thousands since he's been in office, well, that's on you and no one else.
So...this is your way of saying you believed everything Obama and Hillary had to say.

It's a shame that you have allowed Trump to live in your head 24/7.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:11 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,122,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...this is your way of saying you believed everything Obama and Hillary had to say.

It's a shame that you have allowed Trump to live in your head 24/7.
So this is your way of saying that you know absolutely zero about what is in my head? That would be one thing you would finally be right about!

Old 07-25-2018, 11:18 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
Bzzt. Wrong. But thanks for playing.

Although it's scary that the lunatic Trumplings are denying the words that actually came out of his mouth. That's how far the derangement has gone.
Yep, the brainwashing is complete. Shows how weak minded cons really are.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:25 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,210,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Funny until you realize we all saw , heard the reporter question Putin about his favoring Trump in 2016...yet Trump had it scrubbed from the official record, and today, the day he tweets his concerns about dems benefiting from Russian rigging 2018 midterms because Russia doesnt like Trump, and this outrageous statement in Kansas

It s positively chilling the level of deceit. Beyond what is even possible outside of Russia or North Korea.
The question seems to have been removed from the Kremlin's official version also. Donny Moscow must be taking lessons in Soviet style propaganda from his master, Vlad.

News conference following talks between the*presidents of*Russia and*the*United States

Old 07-25-2018, 12:34 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,421,476 times
Trump tells people to ignore reality

The base already does.

Old 07-25-2018, 03:00 PM

20,627 posts, read 19,289,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
For most of us, what we see and hear is reality.
Not if you watch the MSM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies