Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 01:36 PM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,067,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
He's talking about the dishonest media and most people understand that and rate the media the same as congress.
The media call him President Trump, all of them, is that too a lie?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 01:37 PM

25,550 posts, read 18,659,830 times
Reality is a democrat party that has been wasting my tax dollar for two years now, on a witch hunt, with not a ****damn thing to show for it. No need to tell me to ignore it because that's exactly what I've been trying to do for two years.

Having tax money wasted on it that could have gone toward something productive is quite annoying, however.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:40 PM

352 posts, read 517,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Reality is a democrat party that has been wasting my tax dollar for two years now, on a witch hunt, with not a ****damn thing to show for it. No need to tell me to ignore it because that's exactly what I've been trying to do for two years.

Having tax money wasted on it that could have gone toward something productive is quite annoying, however.

Did you say the same thing on all of the clinton investigations, even after the Republican party admitted it was political?

Or are you just a hypocrite?

Not a damn thing to show for it? Maybe you should pay attention a little more, the indictments handed down is something to show.

Wasting tax money? how about starting a trade war that hurts your farmers, so you have to bail them out with tax payer money.

Spare me with this "wasting tax payer" money routine.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:40 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,144,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

Reality is that the Greedy Old Pigs party (if you want to use a pejorative to describe a political party, then so will I) has been wasting my tax dollars for far longer than two years on investigations with LITERALLY nothing to show for them.

But that does not apply to the Mueller investigation which has already resulted in multiple guilty pleas and dozens of indictments.

Once again, you mistake facts for whatever you feel like saying, but my statement remains truthful and yours is a lie.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:43 PM

953 posts, read 741,563 times
I believe he said to ignore the fake media. Most libs cannot comprehend this as they either can't read or aren't smart enough to understand.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:45 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,144,056 times
Sorry but the word fake already has a meaning, and that's not "things Donald Trump doesn't like."

He can scream "fake news" and "fake media" all he wants, and the simple minded among us can believe him, but facts remain facts.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:45 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,799,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Did you not read the OP??
Did you???

“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

Old 07-24-2018, 01:48 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,495,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
Did you???

“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

Read his OWN tweet.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:49 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,216,772 times
Some likely are of these posters who may well be older boomers and some near the stage of being geezers, coming here expecting to get a "drama fix" to spin upon. Many of them will buy into anything Trump utters, they think "attacking something" is being strong.. Because they are themselves so "intellectually weak".

Trump could take "cow dung and cover it in chocolate syrup, and tell them it is some "delicacy he created", they'd eat it, and and boast about what a treat Trump gave them, as other would rush out trying to find all the cow dung they could find and hoard it. ... and swear they are the most enlightened beings to have ever walked on earth.

The only fix for "Stupid" is "education", and when people are beyond the point to be or become concerned about being educated, then "Stupidity will Flourish", We see it everyday in the ranks of the Republican Base and their supporters.

Trump probably can't even believe it himself, as to how stupid his followers are, so he is subject to say "anything", knowing they will relish it with worship like devotion, and never realize in so many words he is telling them how dumb and stupid they truly are and how weak they are to follow and go along with anything, never knowing they are screwing themselves.

His tax plan proved to him again, how dumb the people are... Trump gave the well to do and wealthy massive tax give-a-ways, and sent these minions into a glee filled spin over a few $100 dollars.... unaware they are on the hook for decades to make up the $1.x Trillion they devoted themselves to give to the wealthy. They function like a "Serf Brigade", can't wait to see what next Trump will award himself with, so they can run out and boast about "how powerful" he is, while he fleeces anything and everything away from them.

Trump has never done a fair and honest deal in his entire life. He sure is not going to start now, and certainly for a mass of people, he's already told how smart he thinks he is, which means the same as telling them how dumb and stupid he thinks them to be. )

Old 07-24-2018, 01:51 PM

25,425 posts, read 9,762,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Yep, he's seriously crossed over that line.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1021823376460054528

"This country is doing better than it's ever done before, economically," Trump said at the Veterans of Foreign Wars National Convention in Kansas City, Mo. "But it's all working out. Just remember: What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...pening-inbox-x

I'm surprised he didn't go all the way to "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"
And his supporters will continue to rally around and believe whatever spews out of his putrid mouth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies