Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 05:21 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingBoat View Post
Omarosa says.... That's all I need to know. Not worth even listening.
Actually part of the ones doing the talking are Kelly and Trump--
Worth listening to???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 05:28 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Omorosa has become the beacon of truth for you libs?

Sad.

She's doing Trump a favor with this. MSM is gushing over someone a few months ago they held in the highest contempt. America sees right through this. Hyping this is the kind of boneheaded issue that is a detriment to your cause. Got any ideas on the issues of the day?

Old 08-13-2018, 05:30 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post

i don't think anyone in this thread has said she should be trusted on her word alone.

Old 08-13-2018, 05:30 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Wow, I just heard an interview with her on NPR.

Wow.

Wow.

I'm still recovering. If she has what she says she has......wow.

Of course, many will say she is just doing what she has always been doing (Reality TV)....but, still.

Old 08-13-2018, 05:34 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:

Sad.

She's doing Trump a favor with this. MSM is gushing over someone a few months ago they held in the highest contempt. America sees right through this. Hyping this is the kind of boneheaded issue that is a detriment to your cause. Got any ideas on the issues of the day?
Not at all. Never knew who she was...never watched her or followed her.

But here she is and obviously we are going to hear what she has to say and what her lawyers say.

She claims she is turning over proof of massive corruption...to authorities.

This "liberal" has no idea what of this is true...or not. That's the whole concept of being a liberal. You listen....then, when all the evidence is in, you decide whether to believe 1%, 5%, 50% or 100%.

I can say that I believe about 5% of what Trump says or does is "true".....so it will be hard for her to fall to lower than his score.

But, still....it's interesting. Benghazi! Oh, I forgot, that was before....Lock Him Up....oh, that too.

Old 08-13-2018, 05:40 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Omarosa lost her job and needs money. There are those willing to pay her for her nonsense in hopes that something will stick(to the brains of the gullible).
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
My only hope for her is that she will burn through her money and as a broken down old lady she will have to ask black people for forgiveness the way George Wallace did.
She probably never noticed that every time Donald Trump is around black people there is always a camera ready.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
All she has is a book to sell. Too bad he trusted her, and gave her an opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Omarosa is a nut job seeking publicity.

She has no specific career and needs to make money keeping her name in the news, selling that book.

No respect for her before Trump hired her -- not going to all of a sudden think her words have integrity just because she is bad mouthing Trump.

She's a nutjob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
President Trump did this idiot a favor by providing a "make work" job in his administration after she "begged" for a job. She has no skills, other than being a liar and publicity *****. She voted for Barack and Hillary and only wanted a job from Trump because she had no other place to go. I hope she goes straight to jail and is bankrupted by President Trump for recording conversations on FEDERAL PROPERTY.

Omarosa is the primary beneficiary of the late actor Michael Clarke Duncan's estate.

She's not the trustee, so she can't burn through the principal.

The trustee invests the principal, and Omarosa gets most of the income that that asset base generates.

Old 08-13-2018, 05:43 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Not at all. Never knew who she was...never watched her or followed her.

But here she is and obviously we are going to hear what she has to say and what her lawyers say.

She claims she is turning over proof of massive corruption...to authorities.

This "liberal" has no idea what of this is true...or not. That's the whole concept of being a liberal. You listen....then, when all the evidence is in, you decide whether to believe 1%, 5%, 50% or 100%.

I can say that I believe about 5% of what Trump says or does is "true".....so it will be hard for her to fall to lower than his score.

But, still....it's interesting. Benghazi! Oh, I forgot, that was before....Lock Him Up....oh, that too.
she was one of the most contemptible people on TV, she's just doing what she always has. Her public perception has always been grossly negative, hell even liberals were whining about her when she was hired, but that was then huh? Nobody cares about her but a bunch of butt-hurt liberals. Time for them to be developing a platform on the issues, becoming the voice of the National Enquirer won't cut it in 2020.
Hillary announce yet?

Old 08-13-2018, 05:59 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:

Sad.

She isn't a beacon of truth--but those tapes might be...
And you are right she is doing the same thing Guiliani is doing --distracting from what the truth is
I am sure there were laws broken today by the Trump administration
I haven't heard the news really go after the new use of asbestos--
And they aren't really going after Don Jr in all is ineptitude...

Old 08-13-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
she was one of the most contemptible people on TV,...

yep.

Quote:
... she's just doing what she always has.

yep.

Quote:
Her public perception has always been grossly negative,...

yep.... and trump thought she was a perfect fit for his administration!

Quote:
hell even liberals were whining about her when she was hired,...

because she had no qualifications for a WH position.

Quote:
...but that was then huh?

she still lacks qualifications for a WH position. trump admitted in a tweet this morning that the reason he wanted to keep omarosa on staff was because she's a sycophant.

Quote:
.... becoming the voice of the National Enquirer won't cut it in 2020.

oh sweet irony. you do know that it was the national enquirer that payed-off karen mcdougal so her story wouldn't affect trump's campaign.

Old 08-13-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post

Of course, many will say she is just doing what she has always been doing (Reality TV)....

she is the Monster to Dr Trumpenstein.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies