Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 09:59 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,787,911 times

Advertisements

We need to stay out of all that mess and I am glad Tucker calls them on it. My kid's life is worth more than giving it for people who don't appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2018, 10:10 PM

30,620 posts, read 21,792,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Trying to equate a few airstrikes in Libya, with no US losses, to a war vs Iran...

I'm just not feeling it.

Guess the mass destruction of Libya and its people didnt mean much to the peace prize winning POTUS. Who would have thought Obama's apologee tour to the people of the middle east really meant he was going to destroy them. You really cant make this stuff up As far as Iran goes who knows as it is all conjecture at this time, but it sounds like another Democrat wet dream.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 07-26-2018 at 10:23 PM..

Old 07-26-2018, 10:22 PM

30,620 posts, read 21,792,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Seriously?

Again, Trump isn’t principled, and he’s impressed by powerful people and people that are more knowledgeable than he is (which all of his appointees are).

If Trump shows me some penchant for personal self control, I might be persuaded that he can hold the line against the Hawks around him. But Trump is loose morally, has little integrity, and has no spine. Obama never let the Iranians goad him into a woof-fest of insults. Any world leader that had a little too much coffee in the morning can trigger Trump into a war of words. Words mean a lot when the speaker of those words is insecure and weak minded.

I can EASILY see Trump getting snookered into a war.
Well, if it happens you will have Guessed it right, and if not you will be wrong. Trump is full of boisterous outbursts which is odd for a US president, but he is no where near a warmonger as both Bush 1, Bush 2, or Obama, at this point in time. Like the saying goes actions speak louder than words.

Old 07-26-2018, 11:22 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,063,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Never was goaded into a wolf fest. lol Who cares. Words are meaningless. The last administration taught us that. The war mongering actions speak volumes.
What the hell is a “wolf fest?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Tucker Carlson is a great American! A constitutionalist!
Let’s not get carried away.

Old 07-27-2018, 12:12 AM

37,939 posts, read 17,769,702 times
Quote:
What the hell is a “wolf fest?”
You left the rest of my post out that exposed you for not criticizing Obama for doingthe same thing because he's black. Here it is.

"Words are meaningless. The last administration taught us that. The war mongering actions speak volumes."

Old 07-27-2018, 12:15 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,063,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You left the rest of my post out that exposed you for not criticizing Obama for doingthe same thing because he's black. Here it is.

"Words are meaningless. The last administration taught us that. The war mongering actions speak volumes."
I asked you a question. What is a “wolf fest?”

Old 07-27-2018, 12:17 AM

37,939 posts, read 17,769,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Well, if it happens you will have Guessed it right, and if not you will be wrong. Trump is full of boisterous outbursts which is odd for a US president, but he is no where near a warmonger as both Bush 1, Bush 2, or Obama, at this point in time. Like the saying goes actions speak louder than words.
mmmm

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/920786580243021824

and

"The U.S.-led coalition fighting the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has killed more civilians during President Donald Trump's first seven months in office than in the three years it existed under his predecessor, according to the latest estimate by a U.K.-based monitor."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-has-a...st-isis-653564

Old 07-27-2018, 12:55 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,658,969 times
Quote:
He said that a war with Iran would destroy Trump’s presidency in the same way that war in Iraq destroyed Bush’s tenure...and he’s absolutely right.

He also poked a little fun at Nikki Haley’s dumb sabre rattling on the issue. Great, because she sounds just as preposterous as her boss.

Tucker is the smartest and most sensible commentator on the national media....nothing rare about his common sense, unless he's talking about gun proliferation throughout our culture.

Haley is just another dime-a-dozen placeholder politician and has nothing in common with her boss.

Old 07-27-2018, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
Which is why I enjoy his show, unlike Sean Hannity or Ingraham.
I love his show overall, but could do without the regular heated arguments with the morons he regularly invites on for his second segment. They accomplish nothing and are hard on my blood pressure, so sometimes I'm compelled to just switch it off.

Old 07-27-2018, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And most of those boisterous outbursts have been in the best interests of average Americans. We went far too long without a real leader in the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies