Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2018, 04:53 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,824,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
She has a point.

She is tested way more than anyone else. What could she be hiding?
i doubt she is hiding anything.

Quote:
No she does not look like a linebacker.

true, she looks more like a running back, maybe a fullback.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2018, 05:57 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,262,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
True, but didn't he have some questionable tests? Seems like I remember something. There's never even been any chatter about Serena.
There is always "chatter" about a winner in the category of Armstrong and Williams (older and still winning) -- I don't really follow tennis anymore, but those that do point out that Williams has a history of avoiding the "out of competition" testing. They all test clean right after games for the most part - they are looking for the PED use between competitions and those are the ones that Ms Serena both avoids and complains about.

Could be something to all this -- read the original article that Leftist HuffPo links to and the discussion and article are way different than HuffPo. Read both the article and the comments - they also post the testing schedules for players. She is tested more than many because of her age, her longevity, her body and her history. All the top winners are tested about the same number of times. Keep in mind that it is the Out of Competition that she is specifically complaining about (and dodging) ...... and the big question is WHY? How difficult is it to pee in a cup?? Why would any Top Athlete want to make a big stink and advertise that they are dodging a pee cup?? None of that makes much sense.

Anti-Doping Agent and Serena Williams |Deadspin

The only interest in this thread is probably with sports fans - otherwise, it just another Leftist Racist-Racist-Racist-Ractist ...... RANT. That is one big tattered card that has gone on the way of "cried wolf too much". Ignored Now --- thanks Obama

Old 07-28-2018, 05:57 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I would have to find out how they select for tests before I can have an opinion on it.
^^^brilliant answer. If it's random then sometimes people are going to get tested an odd number of times or not.

+1 for the great post.

P.S. I tried to find it but dang...not reading 60+ pages of lawyer talk and the news media is dumber than my bunghole and just reports that she *feels* discrimination but doesn't expaling the testing.

Basically the media and people in general are too lazy to investigate....so I'm too lazy to draw an opinion.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:01 PM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
If they are testing her more than everyone else, then of course it is discrimination.
Education first. Conclusion second.

If you don't know how the testing is done then you are not informed on the topic and just posted the equivalent of:

How to make brownies: Insert pan at 6000 degrees for 1 minute....delicious!

Old 07-28-2018, 06:09 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,517,815 times
Depends on how big a testosterone shot she’s taking per week I guess.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:23 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,612,593 times
If you have some free time this link is to the Anti-Doping Programm. Not very interesting but maybe it will clear some things up.

https://www.itftennis.com/media/278059/278059.pdf

Old 07-28-2018, 06:31 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Valid point... then test everyone equally.

Not every female tennis player in built like they might have testicles.

I'll file your call for the equalized testing of female tennis players that don't appear they might have testicles away with airport diaper searches of elderly wheelchair-bound flyers.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:40 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Not every female tennis player in built like they might have testicles.

I'll file your call for the equalized testing of female tennis players that don't appear they might have testicles away with airport diaper searches of elderly wheelchair-bound flyers.
Whoa ... whoa... seriously?

Black people are built differently in case you haven't noticed. Some of the comments here are ridiculous.

Is Maria Sharapova built like a "linebacker"? NO... But he was suspended for drug use for two years. So let's not pretend that the shape of one's body means anything here.

Old 07-28-2018, 06:45 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,071,773 times
The Tour de France concludes on Sunday in Paris. It is 3 weeks of grueling bicycle racing. The winners in each category will be tested for steroid use. [and all white guys btw]

Old 07-28-2018, 07:06 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times
Quote:
Whoa ... whoa... seriously?

Black people are built differently in case you haven't noticed. Some of the comments here are ridiculous.

Is Maria Sharapova built like a "linebacker"? NO... But he was suspended for drug use for two years. So let's not pretend that the shape of one's body means anything here.

Nope!

It's just skin pigmentation!

Differences in body shape and composition baced on race would open the door to differences in cranial capacity based on race, and we all know that isn't possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies