Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 04:23 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoni View Post
Has Giuliani always looked and acted like he is mentally ill?
Nope. He was sharp, smart and strong in the aftermath of 9/11. I do not much agree with him, but there is no denying that he rose to the occasion and the accolades were well-deserved.

This latest display, though...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2018, 05:25 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
He seems to have lost his sharpness and authenticity, but fun to watch him self-contradicting or contradicting with common senses now and then during his TV interviews. Also, he is a short guy but he likes to curve up his body to look like a ball rolling back and forth in the fat couch he was seated in. that was cute, and I meant it in a good way...

President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Monday that he's not sure collusion with Russia would be considered a crime.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/30/polit...ntv/index.html
“Don't quote me on that” - Rudy Giuliani

Old 07-30-2018, 05:31 PM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
“Don't quote me on that” - Rudy Giuliani
On live TV, no less.

Old 07-30-2018, 06:31 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Nope. He was sharp, smart and strong in the aftermath of 9/11. I do not much agree with him, but there is no denying that he rose to the occasion and the accolades were well-deserved.

This latest display, though...
From America's Mayor to Trump's Toady. He should have quit while he was ahead.

Old 07-30-2018, 06:33 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Giuliani acts more like a comedian than a politician nowadays...
What, you mean cracking jokes about liberal stupidity? I thought that wasn't supposed to be funny.

Old 07-30-2018, 06:40 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sorry, but no. Listen to his statements. Sometimes he contradicts himself within seconds, and he is constantly changing his story like a kid caught lying. He is doing immense damage to the president.

Can you imagine the intelligent conversations that go on between Trump and Giuliani ? Both of them sound like babbling idiots, a real brain trust there, I tell you.

One thing you have to say about the Trump administration, everyone there is a perfect fit. Spicey, Sarah, Kellyanne, The Mooch, and now Giuliani ! When Trump said he hires the best and brightest, I think he meant the funniest and most outrageous.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:24 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
A few months ago he said Cohen was a lawyer of great integrity now he is a liar, Rudy has lost it.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:30 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and are you a lawyer or involved in what is and is not a crime? I have no idea what is and isn't but I saw him on TV yesterday, he is not losing it. Some of you just don't want to admit maybe you are reading too much into too many statements.
The fact that Guiliani admitted to a "pre-meeting" meeting prior to Trump Tower when no one else knew it took place shows that he is losing it
That was a bad mistake even if Trump throught it would come out in Manafort's trial and they were doing a preemptive strike...

There is no way that DJT would have any meeting between his son, his SIL, his campaign manager plus assorted family/business friends w/a Russian attorney or two to take about access to Clinton's emails--because we know THAT was the topic--not adoption--and DJT would not know, have his son recording the conversation or sending it to him on his phone while it happened...

Supposed Rick Gates (Manafort's former partner) was at that meeting and he has rolled over like my dog Spot

Guiliani knows the fan is going to be blowing fecal matter around pretty soon and he is just trying to deflect as best he can (not too well IMO) what is coming Trump's way...

They claim "collusion" is not a crime--
Maybe not
But CONSPIRACY certainly is - and the crime doesn't even have to succeed for the planning of it and the covering it up to be a crime----a serious crime...
So what they are doing is just semantics---
Call a rape victim a ***** and see how attitudes change
Call a Russian criminal an "entrepreneur" and see how that obscures the "ill-gotten" part of his success

Trump considers himself a master of propaganda and the great lie---
So language to him is not about "accuracy" but about obfuscation of truth and manipulation of the audience
And focusing on "COLLUSION" is just the early part of his campaign to protect himself from justice

Old 07-30-2018, 07:34 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
MO of leftist globalist create a narrative that anyone opposing you is mentally ill. Check!

Old 07-30-2018, 07:35 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
He seems to have lost his sharpness and authenticity, but fun to watch him self-contradicting or contradicting with common senses now and then during his TV interviews. Also, he is a short guy but he likes to curve up his body to look like a ball rolling back and forth in the fat couch he was seated in. that was cute, and I meant it in a good way...

President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Monday that he's not sure collusion with Russia would be considered a crime.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/30/polit...ntv/index.html
It worked for Trump so why not? People don't care about the truth nowadays. Just say the first thing you think of and whatever you do, don't hold those in your own party responsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies