Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 09:17 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
wow, just wow at the mean spiritedness of the Leftists in this thread. You people are despicable humans and I use that term as loosely as possible.
We have the great leader Donald to act as a role model.

"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

"waterboarding doesn't sound very severe."

"global warming was created by and for the Chinese"

"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

"I never attacked [Rand Paul] on his looks, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there."

" I Like people that weren't captured, OK, I hate to tell you."

".@arianahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man - he made a good decision."

I could go on … but you get the idea ….
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2018, 09:31 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b15aba9e46ce

Not much to be said about that. The link and photo speaks for its self.
Especially when it comes from the wonderful Huffington Post. Ever hear of make believe?

Old 08-02-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
I care that she and her chain migrated family are living off American citizens while her husband rapes the rest of the country.

Nuff said.
and could you kindly tell us who is living here illegally? Or maybe you think legal and illegal are the same? Tell us how they are living off the American family and go back and check some of Obama's relatives, like his aunt for starters? Don't like our first lady, that is fine and your choice, don't like our President? You are not the only one, but to make a statement like that certainly needs to be backed up with facts,

Old 08-02-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trying to imagine what veggies she is harvesting with pruning sheers.
Have to admit that is pretty funny. Even if I believe the picture is totally phony and edited to fit the lefts agenda. Still give you credit for spotting that.

And for all of you who do not think the photos of Michele were not phony as well, boy do you live in the make believe world. Did she decide a garden would be a good propaganda stunt? of course she did and it was. Did she bring kids from the inner city to help? Apparently she did, another good photo op, but you can also be sure she did little if any planting. The White House gardeners did the planting.

Last edited by nmnita; 08-02-2018 at 09:48 AM..

Old 08-02-2018, 10:12 AM

19,636 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I guess you never saw people actually work in a well kept garden. I only get dirty in mine when I dig in the soil or do weeding. Other than that I stay clean as a whistle.
Not me, if I go near a garden I get dirty. I don't like gardening gloves either. That's how I learned moles have teeth.

I wish Melania would just look normal once in a while, it would help humanize her.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:26 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
wow, just wow at the mean spiritedness of the Leftists in this thread. You people are despicable humans and I use that term as loosely as possible.
Michelle was called a man, an ape, a racist, and all types of horrible names for 8+ years.

But yeah, lets pretend like questioning someone's gardening skills is the despicable thing here...

Old 08-02-2018, 10:28 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Especially when it comes from the wonderful Huffington Post. Ever hear of make believe?
Yeah, I think we all knew Melania was just playing a game of make believe with those pruning shears.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:39 AM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Not me, if I go near a garden I get dirty. I don't like gardening gloves either. That's how I learned moles have teeth.

I wish Melania would just look normal once in a while, it would help humanize her.
Everyone in this forum would be better off if Melania was our mother.
She's one of the most human people in America.
Look at how heartfelt and sympathetic she is-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A4hIS7iNpo

Old 08-02-2018, 10:44 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Trumplings are unhappy lot.

They have the WH, congress, the SC, 34 states and yet they whimper and whine incessantly about Dems and *******s.

With all that political power in their hands, they should be ecstatic that the Pubs they elected are giving away the country to a handful of billionaires while driving the deficit to record heights.

I won't even mention the fact that they're losing their health care.

Kinda makes ya wonder...

Greed is so corrupting.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:44 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Everyone in this forum would be better off if Melania was our mother.
She's one of the most human people in America.
Look at how heartfelt and sympathetic she is-
Now I see it!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies