Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2018, 06:03 PM

27,566 posts, read 28,665,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I watched this video of the meeting. It's great to know that we have a president who is truly for ALL the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQh0AD7Ros
How can anybody not support Trump after watching this video?

I don’t know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2018, 06:04 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
All I can tell you is that I know what I know. Trump has little to no support in the African American community.

He’s hated in fact. You guys simply can’t believe it when this is coming from the horses’ mouth. I’m the damn horse, and I know black folks from all over the country.

The midterms will confirm everything I’m telling you. Watch.

Look, I already know that African Americans are heavily brainwashed by their Christian faith and these lame ass pastors.

But even THEY draw a line...and Trump is on the other side of it. African Americans despise Trump and anyone telling you otherwise is fooling themselves. I know my own people.
Are Christian people your own people? You know some people. Not all. Not these men and women around the table with President Trump. Christians think differently than non Christians no matter what color. Maybe they felt the way you do until they actually had discussions with him. They seem to be getting something they need and want with him as president. Did you watch the video? Did you hear what they said about Obama?

Or this one. Trump loves people. Just one of many stories out there of Trump's compassion for people.

Black Homeless Woman Says Trump Let Her Live Rent Free in Trump Tower for 8 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWdWpgDHDA

He requested that room service serve her 3 meals a day. She asked how she will ever pay him back. He said when you are able. He treats her with the dignity she deserves.

Last edited by 4dognight; 08-03-2018 at 06:31 PM..

Old 08-03-2018, 08:17 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Sorry Trump haters and TDS disabled...Trumps polling numbers with black Americans has doubled in a year, from 15% up to 29%!

That's from one poll and it's from Rasmussen which is a very flawed polling firm. If ten or more polls said this, it would be believable.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:35 PM

4,009 posts, read 6,865,329 times
Quote:

Or this one. Trump loves people. Just one of many stories out there of Trump's compassion for people.

Black Homeless Woman Says Trump Let Her Live Rent Free in Trump Tower for 8 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWdWpgDHDA

He requested that room service serve her 3 meals a day. She asked how she will ever pay him back. He said when you are able. He treats her with the dignity she deserves.
You know that story about the homeless person in the Trump hotel was debunked right? It was debunked by a spokesperson for Trump Hotels.

Just so you don't scream "fake news", I'll even link a Fox News article saying it is false. Here you go!

Trump Letting Homeless Woman Live in Hotel is False

Old 08-03-2018, 09:07 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glamatomic View Post
You know that story about the homeless person in the Trump hotel was debunked right? It was debunked by a spokesperson for Trump Hotels.

Just so you don't scream "fake news", I'll even link a Fox News article saying it is false. Here you go!

Trump Letting Homeless Woman Live in Hotel is False
Well, if it isn't true, that doesn't change the fact that these pastors sitting around the table with President Trump are being heard. Their needs are real and they know they have a friend in the White House.

Wonderful video of the pastors sitting around the table speaking from their heart. So good to know that the needs of those in their communities are being made known and they will receive what they need to help others to prosper.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:41 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,134,052 times
Quote:
Well, if it isn't true, that doesn't change the fact that these pastors sitting around the table with President Trump are being heard. Their needs are real and they know they have a friend in the White House.

Wonderful video of the pastors sitting around the table speaking from their heart. So good to know that the needs of those in their communities are being made known and they will receive what they need to help others to prosper.

Nixon listened to black voters in 1968 and he actually won 15% of the black vote (LBJ won close to 94% back in 1964). This didn't change the fact he started to pursue the Southern Strategy later on although he did support Affirmative Action and helped desegregate schools.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:46 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,044,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And interestingly Obama didn’t give two sh$ts about the plight of black Americans. He was far more concerned with bringing as many illegals into the country as possible.
Perhaps if Obama had been Black, he would have been more sympathetic about the plight of blacks?

Old 08-03-2018, 09:50 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X14Freak View Post
That's from one poll and it's from Rasmussen which is a very flawed polling firm. If ten or more polls said this, it would be believable.
If you remember Rasmussen was the poll that showed Trump in much better shape before the election as opposed to all the fake polls that you apparently put stock in.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:55 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
That's next on my list of videos to watch on the White House youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQh0AD7Ros
Just finished watching this. So inspirational, lots of love in that room. Pastors from all over the country. This is why Trump's approval ratings among blacks will keep trending upward. They doubled in a year from 15% to 29%. Recommended watching for anyone who thinks Trump is a racist.

If you've never heard Jared Kushner speak, he does here in the intros around the table. He is the one behind this prison reform initiative. Sounds like the House passed some sort of bill already so it's the Senate's turn next, those lazy sods.

Old 08-03-2018, 10:00 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Just finished watching this. So inspirational, lots of love in that room. Pastors from all over the country. This is why Trump's approval ratings among blacks will keep trending upward. They doubled in a year from 15% to 29%. Recommended watching for anyone who thinks Trump is a racist.

If you've never heard Jared Kushner speak, he does here in the intros around the table. He is the one behind this prison reform initiative. Sounds like the House passed some sort of bill already so it's the Senate's turn next, those lazy sods.
Why are you quoting yourself?

And are you seriously suggesting that a handful of token pastors somehow represents “blacks”?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies