Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2018, 06:17 AM

58,493 posts, read 26,802,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Sure this is what we want the president doing trading insults with a young NBA player, doesn't he have more important things to do.
"trading insults with a young NBA player," "if you CAN'T take it, DON'T dish it out"

"doesn't he have more important things to do"

Some can multi-task and do SEVERAL things at the same time.

Obviously, YOU are NOT one of them!

Beside he HAS done a lot of "important things and it is a shame the LSM NEVER reports on them. They only criticize, name call, and go after the sleaze. Which they DON'T DO when it involves a dem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 06:21 AM

56,868 posts, read 25,799,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Yes he has retaliated against white people before.
Specifically women and his employees like Sessions.

I love love love love love that Mueller does not engage Trumps infantile Neanderthal baiting on Twitter.

Why cant Mueller be our President.
Well Trump and his father do have kind of a history when it comes to black people whether its housing discrimination or taking a out a full page add in the newspapers for the Central Park 5. So when he makes unnecessary statements like this he puts his past in the spotlight.

Old 08-06-2018, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
And because it is so easy to sent out a tweet you don't have to add a lot of thought to your tweet. That is Trump's biggest problem, he doesn't know how to control his own mouth and it hurts him. It will be hard for Trump to woo 2020 black votes while tweeting out that Lebron James, Don Lemon, and Maxine Waters are all the stupidest people alive, etc...Even if it wasn't race based, it fits the left's narrative that he is a racist and millions are lapping it up.

If Trump had to tweet, he could have said:

"I respect Lebron's charitable work, but it was the NFL players continued kneeling during the anthem that created the divide, not those who found it offensive. My door is open for these players if they want to discuss issues and solutions."

Wouldn't that have been a hundred times more adult like than calling James an idiot and Lemon the stupidest man on TV?

Candidate Trump said he could work across the aisle and negotiate - he can't.

Trump is use to negotiating as a large-company against smaller companies that he can usually bully and walk away from if need be. A president needs to build a consensus - something Trump is struggling to do, because it is unnatural for him.

"If Trump had to tweet, he could have said:"

And James could NOT have attacked Trump. He could have NOT TWEETED at all.

James CHOSE to do the attacking and NOW the libs don't want Trump to counter punch..

Old 08-06-2018, 06:25 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,468,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingBoat View Post
Does anyone who watches CNN not know that CNN has an AGENDA to attack Trump? Every time I flip past CNN they are going off the rails against Trump. If it's not a host going off on Trump then they have anti-Trump guests bolstering CNN's anti-Trump agenda. MSNBC is even worse!
CNN and MSNBC sees this man for what he is.... a con man who is only out for himself.

Old 08-06-2018, 06:25 AM

56,868 posts, read 25,799,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"trading insults with a young NBA player," "if you CAN'T take it, DON'T dish it out"

"doesn't he have more important things to do"

Some can multi-task and do SEVERAL things at the same time.

Obviously, YOU are NOT one of them!

Beside he HAS done a lot of "important things and it is a shame the LSM NEVER reports on them. They only criticize, name call, and go after the sleaze. Which they DON'T DO when it involves a dem.
I cant imagine Angela Merkel or anyone else going down to that level, same when he was criticizing Lavar Ball, not very presidential but he does an excellent job dividing.

Old 08-06-2018, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
speak for yourself......Hillary was the most war monger of ALL the candidates running in 2016 from both parties and a globalist open borders sellout. She sold out this country with her husband with NAFTA and she was going to double down with TPP if elected and she was going to double down on Obamacare.

for you to say Hillary was a better choice shows how clueless you are like James and have no clue why she lost Ohio and 30 states overall to a huge underdog.

If you and James think Hillary is a better choice, run her again in 2020....please do!

Isn't it funny how we see these types of posts,
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510

Hillary was the better of two bad options, but as we’re seeing now, the Trump option is bad...really, really bad. He and all his appointees only care about extracting as much financial gain as possible from their respective political positions"

But they IGNORE how hillary claimed when she and bill left the white they were BROKE and all of a sudden they are MULTI-MILLIONAIRES.

Old 08-06-2018, 06:31 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,039,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker53 View Post
Don Lemon may not be the dumbest man on TV but he is certainly one of the more intolerant racist ones.
I’m too lazy to Google it, but who is Don Lemon, and why should we care?

Old 08-06-2018, 06:34 AM

14,460 posts, read 11,207,014 times
Is it me or is Lebron James looking more and more like a Nation of Islam soldier.

Old 08-06-2018, 06:36 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,483,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I’m too lazy to Google it, but who is Don Lemon, and why should we care?

Even if he is nobody we should care because our president tweeted about him The way our president tweets and behaves sometimes I wonder if he is not the dumbest person on earth

Old 08-06-2018, 06:39 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,039,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_1976 View Post
Even if he is nobody we should care because our president tweeted about him The way our president tweets and behaves sometimes I wonder if he is not the dumbest person on earth
He’s ill.

Those lazy mupapuckers in Congress need to ask him to retire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies