Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 11:03 AM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Good work on proving her correct with just the title of your post, cowboy.
It's cowperson.

You're supporting the patriarchy otherwise!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 12:47 PM

23,968 posts, read 15,063,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Then tell Pocahontas warren it put up, oe shut up, and prove that she is Native American, Indian, American Indian, Squaw (I forget what is PC today, it might be different than yesterday)

She, today's Pocahontas is a fraud who lied about her lineage to get a job!

She might as well identify as a Martian or Klingon!
The people at Harvard who hired her said she already was hired by the time that form was filled out.

IIRC, she did attend an NA gathering and apologized. They accepted her apology. She did say she would work on their issues.

Must a congressperson work only on issues regarding their direct relationships?

Old 08-04-2018, 12:54 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
She was pandering to a black crowd when she said it. Toss the baby out with the bath water I guess!
The justice system is not racist, but it is classist. If you have they money, you avoid jail time and a fighting chance to avoid prison. If your are poor, do the crime do the time regardless of race.

Old 08-04-2018, 12:55 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Laws are racist

Old 08-04-2018, 01:03 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I propose she do an Ancestry DNA test RIGHT AFTER Trump releases his taxes.

Unlike Trump with releasing tax returns as most all politicians have previously did, she would be providing voters something that is typically never been made public.
And I propose that President Trump release his tax returns right after Obama releases all of his college records.

See how that works.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:15 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Blacks have been incarcerated in greater numbers for petty drug crimes, she is correct in that respect. The justice system is also greatly tilted towards those with money and places like Fergusson, MO certainly take advantage of poor people.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:18 PM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
And I propose that President Trump release his tax returns right after Obama releases all of his college records.

See how that works.
No that's not how it works, one has nothing to do with the other but I would love to see Trumps college transcript but his tax returns are what is important.

Every president since Nixon released his tax returns but I guess that audit is in its 3rd year, I guess that his supporters believe his lies.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:51 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
She was pandering to a black crowd when she said it. Toss the baby out with the bath water I guess!
Saying it is racist is not saying to do away with it...I don't get your point???

Do you think Pot and Coke became jail-able offenses because White People did them? Do you wonder why opiates are now a "disease" whereas before it was "lock them up"?

I learned this many decades ago. I was busted for Pot and brought into the Philly Police station. While in there I was put in a holding room with a black kid who had been caught smoking a J in the alley. I had been caught with separately wrapped grams of hashish.

Guess who walked out of there an hour later? Guess who stayed in? I saw that over and over again....

In case you really want to understand the present day situation (and I don't think you do) read and study this carefully. Then come back here and tell me our system is balanced.....

Bias on the Bench | Sarasota Herald-Tribune Media Group | Bias on the bench

Old 08-04-2018, 03:07 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
The US justice system is EXTREMELY racist, the drug laws are a great example, when they were first created, it was a tool used to control certain minorities and where they spent time in the city, it had absolutely nothing to do with protecting anyones health or safety.

The same thing is going on today, its not hard to spot.

Old 08-04-2018, 03:20 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The US justice system is EXTREMELY racist, the drug laws are a great example, when they were first created, it was a tool used to control certain minorities and where they spent time in the city, it had absolutely nothing to do with protecting anyones health or safety.

The same thing is going on today, its not hard to spot.
The underlying mentality as a whole is racist but the players on the ground (local politicians, LE) are carrying out the orders due to profit motive...for the most part.

You know, once they get past the whole "these are poor minorities so their lives don't matter" thinking that allows them to execute the game plan.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies