Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 02:56 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I wonder if Kevin Spacey’s star is still there.

....or Bill Cosby’s.
Yeah it’s funny we didn’t hear anything from West Hollywood about those ones .. isn’t it ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 02:56 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,765,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I wonder if Kevin Spacey’s star is still there.

....or Bill Cosby’s.
You’re right. Those who sexually assault others shouldn’t have a Star, which is why Trump’s needs to be removed.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:57 PM

52,192 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is a trend with liberals and Dems today though , like getting rid of statues etc .

They want to erase history if it’s someone they don’t agree with .
Yes, unfortunately.

I wished the far leftist progressive types didn't co-opt the word liberal, which they did. Liberalism as defined isn't what these pinhead are doing now. Somewhere along the line the behavior of these idiots became synonymous with the word liberal. I know it's just a semantics thing, but I wished it wasn't like that.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:57 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,701,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktoni View Post
Trump and his cult members should be treated as persona non grata. Shunned by society - no dates, no jobs, no friends.
I would not be surprised if that is what ultimately happens. They can't say later "Oh, I didn't agree with xxx!" because we know they support everything Trump. If they remove his stupid star, I would not care in the least.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:58 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is nuts .

But not surprising since West Hollywood also gave Stormy Daniel’s the key to the city

The ridiculous part is that the walk of fame isn’t even in West Hollywood it’s in Hollywood which is in the city of Los Angeles .

It’s this type of nonsense that makes liberals look bad and why people are walking away from the Democratic Party ..

_______

The West Hollywood City Council will vote Monday night on a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to permanently remove Donald Trump’s Walk of Fame star.

The marker, which was unveiled in 2007, has been vandalized numerous times and completely destroyed twice.

"The City Council will consider adopting a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald J. Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood, the region, state, and country," reads the agenda item for the Monday meeting.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...e-star-1132369

I think it should stay.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:59 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,746,700 times
Petty, childish, inconsequential.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yes, unfortunately.

I wished the far leftist progressive types didn't co-opt the word liberal, which they did. Liberalism as defined isn't what these pinhead are doing now. Somewhere along the line the behavior of these idiots became synonymous with the word liberal. I know it's just a semantics thing, but I wished it wasn't like that.
Yeah they aren’t liberal . They aren’t tolerant either which is totally obvious now .

Old 08-06-2018, 03:01 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
They must be kidding. Meanwhile, Kevin Spacey's star remains untouched--unlike the minors he picked up and invited to his apartment.

It's crapulence like this that makes liberals look like loons.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:03 PM

Getting tired of the arrogance of the left talking about “shared values “

For example the California sanctuary city law thing is called the California Values Act

My value isn’t to allow and support people that break our immigration laws and often commit identity theft .

Old 08-06-2018, 03:03 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,765,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
They must be kidding. Meanwhile, Kevin Spacey's star remains untouched--unlike the minors he picked up and invited to his apartment.

It's crapulence like this that makes liberals look like loons.
You do know Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies