Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 03:16 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,877,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
White Supremists did this. It's being investigated as a Hate Crime.

The victims pickup truck was:

"...spray painted in large black letters with the words “Go back to ur country” alongside a Celtic cross. The image is a well-known white supremacist symbol"

https://www.modbee.com/news/local/cr...216115355.html

“This is a random despicable criminal act against a member of the Sikh community” ... said the sheriff
..victim was placing signs for local candidates when two white men wearing black hooded sweatshirts ambushed him and beat him to the ground.

He was struck multiple times as the assailants screamed, “You’re not welcome here!” and “Go back to your country!” They then spray painted his truck
So here's some actually relevant information.

OP, you might want to add it for context.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 03:19 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,701,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
It's totally racism and hate. I just would wager that the offenders aren't Obama supporters, and love Cheetos.
We'll have to wait and see, but my money is on Antifa. White kids dressed in black beating up Republicans in California? Sure sounds like them. The only people that Antifa attacks more viciously and with more vitriol than white people on the Right is minorities who are on the Right.

I'd bet $1000 that the attackers are on the far Left politically.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:19 PM

14,465 posts, read 11,231,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Why are you linking this page? What point are you attempting to make that has anything to do with the topic?

That Leftists will attack anyone if their politics are "wrong".

Btw, I actually have a hard time believing this story. After a public beatdown, the jerks are going to take the time to spray paint the truck?

Old 08-06-2018, 03:20 PM

30,195 posts, read 23,603,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
The leftist violence is building.

The Democrat know they are on the verge of getting voted out of existence as a political party. And some of them apparently feel that violence is preferable to yielding to the will of the people in America.

How much worse will their hate and murderous attacks get, before they are finally defeated?

-------------------------------------------------

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...islaus-county/

Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your Country’ In Stanislaus County

August 6, 2018 at 1:59 am

KEYES (CBS13) – A well-known member of the Stanislaus County community was brutally beaten while placing campaign signs, and police are investigating it as a hate crime.

It was Tuesday night in Keyes and 50-year-old Surjit Malhi had just placed his last sign at the corner of Foote and Keyes when he came upon two men waiting for him as returned to his truck. “As soon as I saw them they threw sand in my eyes,” Malhi said.

And that was just the beginning of the attack. The two men proceeded to beat Malhi in the head, shoulders and neck. “And I cleared my eyes and I saw them,” Malhi said.

Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw. And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”

The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.
W!T!F!?!!?! I am not far from where this took place.

Ok, these people want a fight? No problem. They'll get their fight. I am not afraid of any little punk ass ***** who wants to beat down an innocent man who is merely campaigning.

We don't know if they were left, right, or idiots who don't vote at all. But to hear the left act all shocked that it could be a leftie who did this, then you'll love the video of lefty SJWs attacking Candace Owens for "white supremacy". Nothing says, "I love black people" like screaming at a black lady for "white supremacy'.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...e-supremacy%2F

Old 08-06-2018, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
That Leftists will attack anyone if their politics are "wrong".
There are idiots on all sides, but that has little to do with this thread.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
We'll have to wait and see, but my money is on Antifa. White kids dressed in black beating up Republicans in California? Sure sounds like them. The only people that Antifa attacks more viciously and with more vitriol than white people on the Right is minorities who are on the Right.

I'd bet $1000 that the attackers are on the far Left politically.
An interesting perspective. How serious is that bet?

Old 08-06-2018, 03:29 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,701,079 times
Quote:
An interesting perspective. How serious is that bet?
Pretty serious, but I think it's against the terms of service for City-Data. But yes I'd put $1000 on the attackers being on the political Left. The guy was putting out signs for a Republican in Sacramento -- one of the bluest towns in the bluest state in the USA.

Not a huge pool of redneck Republican racists around to do this kind of thing.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Pretty serious, but I think it's against the terms of service for City-Data. But yes I'd put $1000 on the attackers being on the political Left. The guy was putting out signs for a Republican in Sacramento -- one of the bluest towns in the bluest state in the USA.

Not a huge pool of redneck Republican racists around to do this kind of thing.
I don't think you know very much about the Central valley of CA if you really think it is super blue.

Keyes is not Sacramento, either.

And lastly:
https://www.modbee.com/news/local/cr...216115355.html
Quote:
Authorities said the incident happened just before midnight last Tuesday near the intersection of Keyes and Foote roads as the man was putting up campaign signs alone along a rural stretch on the outskirts of Keyes.

A popular post on Facebook shared the image of the pickup, which was spray painted in large black letters with the words “Go back to ur country” alongside a Celtic cross. The image is a well-known white supremacist symbol, according to the Anti-Defamation League which tracks anti-Semitic and other hate crimes across the country.

Nothing about this screams "antifa"... But believe whatever you want.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:36 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,569,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
W!T!F!?!!?! I am not far from where this took place.

Ok, these people want a fight? No problem. They'll get their fight. I am not afraid of any little punk ass ***** who wants to beat down an innocent man who is merely campaigning.

Calm down, bro. LOL.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:41 PM

25,434 posts, read 18,567,201 times
Quote:
I prefer some actual evidence. Not your opinions.

Again, do you have it?
Do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies