Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 02:54 PM

18,651 posts, read 7,502,865 times

Advertisements

The leftist violence is building.

The Democrat know they are on the verge of getting voted out of existence as a political party. And some of them apparently feel that violence is preferable to yielding to the will of the people in America.

How much worse will their hate and murderous attacks get, before they are finally defeated?

-------------------------------------------------

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...islaus-county/

Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your Country’ In Stanislaus County

August 6, 2018 at 1:59 am

KEYES (CBS13) – A well-known member of the Stanislaus County community was brutally beaten while placing campaign signs, and police are investigating it as a hate crime.

It was Tuesday night in Keyes and 50-year-old Surjit Malhi had just placed his last sign at the corner of Foote and Keyes when he came upon two men waiting for him as returned to his truck. “As soon as I saw them they threw sand in my eyes,” Malhi said.

And that was just the beginning of the attack. The two men proceeded to beat Malhi in the head, shoulders and neck. “And I cleared my eyes and I saw them,” Malhi said.

Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw. And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”

The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 02:56 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,395,317 times
Who said leftists did this? In fact, who knows whether the attackers were even registered voters. The county is purple, nearly the same amt of registered Ds as R.

Here's what the victim knows about the attackers:

"Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw."

Old 08-06-2018, 02:57 PM

14,643 posts, read 14,539,391 times
Yeah...,leftists are the white supremacists. All those Nazis in Charlottesville and people beating up and killing people for their race, religion and nationality were Hillary voters.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:58 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,222,103 times
Fine people both sides.

I'm pretty sure "Go back to your own country" is the new motto for the Democrats. Pretty bad when the R supporters are so stupid they are beating their own candidates.

Old 08-06-2018, 02:59 PM

25,376 posts, read 18,504,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
How much worse will their hate and murderous attacks get, before they are finally defeated?

A lot. Especially if they don't get their way in the upcoming months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...islaus-county/

Sikh Man Attacked, Told To ‘Go Back To Your Country’ In Stanislaus County

August 6, 2018 at 1:59 am

KEYES (CBS13) – A well-known member of the Stanislaus County community was brutally beaten while placing campaign signs, and police are investigating it as a hate crime.

It was Tuesday night in Keyes and 50-year-old Surjit Malhi had just placed his last sign at the corner of Foote and Keyes when he came upon two men waiting for him as returned to his truck. “As soon as I saw them they threw sand in my eyes,” Malhi said.

And that was just the beginning of the attack. The two men proceeded to beat Malhi in the head, shoulders and neck. “And I cleared my eyes and I saw them,” Malhi said.

Blue eyes peeking through black hoodies is what he saw. And as the beating continued his attackers shouted, “Go back to your country!”

The same message, along with hate symbols, were spray painted on his truck. Malhi, the entire time, fearing for his life.
Let me guess, leftists on CD, this is not racism or hate, right? This is simply a dog that didn't understand his training on which way to vote being beaten in hopes that he will obey next time. Right?

Old 08-06-2018, 03:00 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,222,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

Let me guess, leftists on CD, this is not racism or hate, right? This is simply a dog that didn't understand his training on which way to vote being beaten in hopes that he will obey next time. Right?
It's totally racism and hate. I just would wager that the offenders aren't Obama supporters, and love Cheetos.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:01 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,871,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

"Leftists" beat people and yell "go back to your country!"?

Huuhhhh?????

Old 08-06-2018, 03:02 PM

27,534 posts, read 15,980,673 times
Sounds like Antifa thugs. #rundontwalk

Old 08-06-2018, 03:02 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,695,935 times
Kinda makes me wish I lived there so I could vote for him. Don't care what side of politics you're on, I hate bullies.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:03 PM

25,376 posts, read 18,504,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Who said leftists did this?
An absolutely brilliant question! Because we all know republicans are in the habit of beating anyone who places republican signs or engages in republican campaigns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies