Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 11:16 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
You might think so
I certainly didn't say anything like that

What does this have to do with anything?
Yeah you’re right to the left it’s irrelevant right ?

Imagine if Trump had defended a child rapist and got him off ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2018, 11:20 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I suspect most of the kids in detention centers were brought by adults not their parents which is why they can't be reunited.
"

I don't know about "most", but certainly many. They have been carefully coached on how to get into the USA and the easiest/fastest way is to come with a child. It's a proven method.

They HAVE to be vetted before they enter - hard to believe that the Leftists are OK with these criminals raping children -- but that's what we are dealing with..

Old 08-07-2018, 11:36 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post

Imagine if Trump had defended a child rapist and got him off ..
Well, yeah.
"The left" are only, generally, slightly less terrible than "the right".

It is irrelevant.

Except, I'd have more respect for Trump had he done so. That'd be some evidence that he was capable of organized reasoned thinking. I currently see no reason to believe that that's the case.

Yes. He's been successful, but those aren't the only skills one can use to get there

And, are you aware of how the criminal justice system works in the United States. Everyone accused of a crime is entitled to a defense. That means plenty of good lawyers, who are also good people (note - nothing here implies that I think Hillary is either a good lawyer or a good person), defend terrible criminals. And some of those terrible criminals get off. That's the price we pay.

A slight aside. Many people like to bash "sleazy lawyers" who get criminals off of their charges. But, hardly ever do people bring up the opposite - lawyers trying to prove innocent people guilty. I wonder why that is?

Last edited by CBeisbol; 08-08-2018 at 12:03 AM..

Old 08-08-2018, 10:10 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Democrats do not care......

Old 08-08-2018, 11:00 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I know this will be hard for you to grasp, but bad people come in all nationalities, races, sexes, professions, and so much more. They can be white, black, Hispanic, Asian, and can be the guy living next door to you. For you to hold up ONE SINGLE bad guy, who happens to be an illegal alien, and try to paint all of them the same is simply delusional.

That would be like saying a Priest molested little alter boys, so ALL Priests are bad. Or some Doctor took advantage of his female patients, so ALL Doctors are bad. Or some teacher had an affair with an underage student, so all teachers are to be feared and avoided.

I know it fits into your agenda to dislike aliens, be it legal or otherwise, but for every illegal you post who does some bad act, we can post 20 examples of American born people who do things that are as bad, or worse.
He should not have been here. He is a criminal. He is not an American.

Of course you didn't comment about the victim. Only the illegal rapist. I find that disturbing.

Old 08-08-2018, 11:07 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
And those 20 horrible lawbreaking American born people would not be allowed to immigrate to another country because they are felons. So the point is why should this savage or any other savage be allowed to immigrate here as a felon and when they enter illegally why are they treated with kids gloves and handouts? They shouldn't be.
Getting arrested is being treated with kid gloves?

That's a new one!

Old 08-08-2018, 11:17 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
[quote=jm1982;52735957]Yeah you’re right to the left it’s irrelevant right ?

Imagine if Trump had defended a child rapist and got him off ..[/QUOTE]

Why not tell the whole story? Wouldn't fit your hate-filled narrative?

Clinton was a PUBLIC DEFENDER. Public defenders have to take the cases assigned to them. They are bound by law to do their best on their clients' behalf.

The cheeto IS a child rapist. Many people are saying that. Someone told me, I heard it somewhere.

As for the mother who sent her daughter off with this person...did it ever occur to people to wonder what kind of life her daughter had to be able to send her off like that? These people are fleeing for their very lives. Are there some bad people coming? Sure. But they are not the majority by any means.

Most people (including myself) just have no idea what it is like to live in these countries that have basically lost control of their populations and have scant resources (law enforcement) to cope with gangs and outlaws. Their governments are corrupt, for the most part.

I would not like to live like that, would U?

Old 08-08-2018, 12:45 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
[quote=Fox Terrier;52740630]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post

Imagine if Trump had defended a child rapist and got him off ..[/QUOTE]

Why not tell the whole story? Wouldn't fit your hate-filled narrative?

Clinton was a PUBLIC DEFENDER. Public defenders have to take the cases assigned to them. They are bound by law to do their best on their clients' behalf.

The cheeto IS a child rapist. Many people are saying that. Someone told me, I heard it somewhere.

As for the mother who sent her daughter off with this person...did it ever occur to people to wonder what kind of life her daughter had to be able to send her off like that? These people are fleeing for their very lives. Are there some bad people coming? Sure. But they are not the majority by any means.

Most people (including myself) just have no idea what it is like to live in these countries that have basically lost control of their populations and have scant resources (law enforcement) to cope with gangs and outlaws. Their governments are corrupt, for the most part.

I would not like to live like that, would U?
Not our problem period.

Old 08-08-2018, 12:53 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
And those 20 horrible lawbreaking American born people would not be allowed to immigrate to another country because they are felons. So the point is why should this savage or any other savage be allowed to immigrate here as a felon and when they enter illegally why are they treated with kids gloves and handouts? They shouldn't be.
What handouts? Be specific.

Old 08-08-2018, 01:00 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,657,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I know this will be hard for you to grasp, but bad people come in all nationalities, races, sexes, professions, and so much more. They can be white, black, Hispanic, Asian, and can be the guy living next door to you. For you to hold up ONE SINGLE bad guy, who happens to be an illegal alien, and try to paint all of them the same is simply delusional.

That would be like saying a Priest molested little alter boys, so ALL Priests are bad. Or some Doctor took advantage of his female patients, so ALL Doctors are bad. Or some teacher had an affair with an underage student, so all teachers are to be feared and avoided.

I know it fits into your agenda to dislike aliens, be it legal or otherwise, but for every illegal you post who does some bad act, we can post 20 examples of American born people who do things that are as bad, or worse.
I immigrated to USA 10 years ago. I provided to the american consulate police clearances from every country where I lived more than 6 months. It costed me time and money to get them.

Why those illegals can come to this country without all those hussles? How are you libsa letting them come in without proper clearance?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies