Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2018, 05:37 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
BFD...how long has the gay community been ginning up hatred against Christians?
They haven't.

Old 08-09-2018, 05:59 PM

4,383 posts, read 4,235,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I don't trust MSM at all so I don't know what really happened with the WBC, but if they truly went to a funeral of anyone, gay or straight, and yelled out anything, imo they are just wrong for doing so.

Since I know how the media misconstrues facts, I'd have to see it being done in a video.
This is what happened near me when the Westboro Baptist Church announced that they were going to protest at the funeral of Staff Sgt. Rogers a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6n08Z9495E

Old 08-10-2018, 07:52 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I am an old-fashioned senior, and as I have said in numerous posts, I have nothing against the LGBT community, but I personally find some of the Gay Pride parade antics a bit revolting, and especially so when very young children are brought to view these parades.

However, the main reason I am looking forward to the time when Gay Pride parades are a thing of the past is because that will mean, I hope, that non-heterosexual people (and almost* all kinds of people) will just be ACCEPTED by everyone to the point that they will feel no need to flaunt their gay pride as flamboyantly as possible. I mean, how many women's rights marches still take place -- unless some political leader or major celebrity does something that makes these kinds of marches relevant again, that is?

*When I say that I believe that (almost) all people should be accepted, I do exclude people like pedophiles and those who take their pleasure from harming others.
Nobody will ever be accepted by everyone though. The sooner we come to grips with reality to better IMO.

Old 08-10-2018, 08:31 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Nobody will ever be accepted by everyone though. The sooner we come to grips with reality to better IMO.
No way. I want equal outcomes!

I don't care if they come at gunpoint.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies