U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:02 PM
 
Location: The 719
14,588 posts, read 22,440,666 times
Reputation: 13879

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/...-her-lies-now/




Are all Democratic women like this? Just blaming their gender on any criticisms
She looks like she's snorted more cocaine than Lawrence Taylor and O.J. Simpson put together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:04 PM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
30,127 posts, read 16,646,161 times
Reputation: 22663
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Oh yes. One female Democrat represents ALL female Democrats, just like Rudy Giuliani represents all male Republicans.

As usual, the level of rational thinking around here is about zero.

Nothing has changed here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
So a vivacious, attractive, energetic and very progressive young woman wins an upset in only a Democratic primary, and the right seems to be freaking out. She hasn't even won a seat yet.

The smell of fear is in the air.

Odd that they did not go after Conor Lamb when he scored a huge upset against a republican in PA.

Oh, it's because of her socialist agenda you say? And yet Bernie Sanders wasn't attacked by the right as viciously as she has been. Nor was Bernie attacked as much as Hillary, who is not a socialist. Odd.

Nah--misogyny doesn't exist in this country.
No, IN fact, many Trumpers on this forum indicated that they could vote for Bernie if they had to because his populist message.


Republicans have no positive ideas or positive plans. So they must demonize a democratic woman. It's what they do.


It's all they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:04 PM
 
Location: WY
5,245 posts, read 3,761,581 times
Reputation: 5933
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh, ok, so we can't call her out because she's a woman? If Hillary was elected they would have pulled this for daring to call her out just like they pulled the race card when someone dared to call Obama out

God, don't Democrats have anything to offer but BS cards?

Signed,
A woman

Right now? No. They don't.

Signed,
Another woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:06 PM
 
9,764 posts, read 3,173,560 times
Reputation: 4053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Nothing has changed here.



No, IN fact, many Trumpers on this forum indicated that they could vote for Bernie if they had to because his populist message.


Republicans have no positive ideas or positive plans. So they must demonize a democratic woman. It's what they do.


It's all they do.



Maybe because your women candidates are mostly trashy candidates that constantly play the gender card. Like Hillary, Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, Claire McCaskill, Amy Kloubacher etc


The male Democrats de dumb too but they won’t be able to use this pathetic tactic like the women willing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:07 PM
 
Location: USA
17,930 posts, read 8,921,474 times
Reputation: 13430
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Right now? No. They don't.

Signed,
Another woman
But, you are from fly over country (real America) so you don't matter according to the Democrats, the rich, Tech, Corporate America, and the Media/Entertainment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:08 PM
 
39,328 posts, read 20,396,556 times
Reputation: 12789
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Right now? No. They don't.

Signed,
Another woman
It's pathetic that people will vote for politicians based on color or gender. It's supposed to be who is best for all Americans regardless of color or gender.

Democrats only use the gender or race card because they know it will garner the votes based on race or gender and regardless of bad policies. The left's policies are so bad they have to play the card games to get voters who don't think past these traits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:09 PM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
30,127 posts, read 16,646,161 times
Reputation: 22663
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Maybe because your women candidates are mostly trashy candidates that constantly play the gender card. Like Hillary, Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, Kamala Harris, Claire McCaskill, Amy Kloubacher etc


The male Democrats de dumb too but they wonít be able to use this pathetic tactic like the women willing

Right wingers just continue to prove my point. You hate democratic women. You base your platform on running against one or the other.


Pelosi, Hillary, and now - you are ready to tear about Alexandria.


Pathetic.


No wonder suburban women are leaving your party in droves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:09 PM
 
Location: Old Bellevue, WA
18,794 posts, read 14,287,906 times
Reputation: 7950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
So a vivacious, attractive, energetic and very progressive young woman wins an upset in only a Democratic primary, and the right seems to be freaking out. She hasn't even won a seat yet.

The smell of fear is in the air.

Odd that they did not go after Conor Lamb when he scored a huge upset against a republican in PA.

Oh, it's because of her socialist agenda you say? And yet Bernie Sanders wasn't attacked by the right as viciously as she has been. Nor was Bernie attacked as much as Hillary, who is not a socialist. Odd.

Nah--misogyny doesn't exist in this country.
I have already posted several times on CD that I hope she wins. That district is midnight blue and is bound to have one Democrat or another. Given that, I will opt for whomever is least effective, and in this case that is AOC. She's not ready for prime time.


It's not the 'smell of fear.' More like the smell of incredulity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:10 PM
 
Location: USA
17,930 posts, read 8,921,474 times
Reputation: 13430
No, Democrats suck no matter their gender, or race. They are just pathetic losers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-11-2018, 04:14 PM
 
39,328 posts, read 20,396,556 times
Reputation: 12789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Right wingers just continue to prove my point. You hate democratic women. You base your platform on running against one or the other.


Pelosi, Hillary, and now - you are ready to tear about Alexandria.


Pathetic.


No wonder suburban women are leaving your party in droves.
Ringo, here is the difference between the left and the right. The left hates anyone who don't agree with them, the right supports or doesn't support. Hate is a soul sucking emotion that isn't worth wasting your life on. Life's too short to hate.

I'm a suburban woman and I still can not support democrat, liberal, progressive policies. Oh I forgot, and the constant Trump hate you espouse on a daily bases.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top