Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 10:22 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Let the tourists walking all over Trump begin!
Hollywood has already been trying that since Trump announced his candidacy. To no avail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 11:03 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terr View Post
From "thefaction1776":

Destroy Trumps Star, and we will install 30 more. We will shower you Useful Idiots in glorious memes to manifest your Trump Derangement Syndrome demons. Glorious. Keep it up.

Just bought heavily in pickaxe stocks. Thanks for the tip!

Old 08-10-2018, 11:12 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Just bought heavily in pickaxe stocks. Thanks for the tip!

You failed...these are stickers....say good by to your money....

Old 08-10-2018, 11:14 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times
Anyone who thinks it's okay to destroy Trump's Star (a.k.a./vandalism) or anyone's else's star.... because of dark hatred.... is SICK and it shows how out of control some people really are.......

Anyone out there "cheering this on" is truly disturbed and crossing the line...

To me, that is basically saying:

1. "It's okay for my neighbor to destroy my house/yard/car because he hates what I believe in."

Old 08-10-2018, 11:17 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Since the Trump base wants to pepper the planet with Trump's name and fame, might I suggest a Trump Toilet paper brand with his name and image on each piece? This will ensure maximum exposure to the greatest number of people on the planet.
I'm good with paying Trump a royalty for the use of his brand on such a vital commodity. I'm pretty sure Trump would like the idea. As he himself has stated, "all press and exposure is good exposure"

Old 08-10-2018, 11:20 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
You did not answer my question. Were you bothered by the fact that some vandal destroyed Trump's WOF star?
Were you bothered by the fact that Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate accord, or allowed businesses to spill toxic waste in free-flowing rivers, rolled back auto emission standards, crippled the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, even ended the NASA carbon monitoring program?

I could not possibly care less about that ego stroking phony award he paid for himself when we have so many really serious issues to contend with in this country. I wouldn't have even been aware of it had not Trumplodytes posted about it here. In comparison to all of the evil he has brought upon us it's a real yawner of an issue ...

I understand the city is considering removing the star altogether. They will probably have to give Trump a refund. He can put fake stars in all of his resorts and hotels, like he hangs fake magazine covers to create the illusion of respectability.

Trump will go down in US history as a disgraceful low point. There will be 'tell all' books and documentaries about his malfeasance and treason. People will probably continue to disfigure his gravesite long after we are all gone, and he will have brought that all on himself with no one else to blame.

Old 08-10-2018, 11:23 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Since the Trump base wants to pepper the planet with Trump's name and fame, might I suggest a Trump Toilet paper brand with his name and image on each piece? This will ensure maximum exposure to the greatest number of people on the planet.
I'm good with paying Trump a royalty for the use of his brand on such a vital commodity. I'm pretty sure Trump would like the idea. As he himself has stated, "all press and exposure is good exposure"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Were you bothered by the fact that Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate accord, or allowed businesses to spill toxic waste in free-flowing rivers, rolled back auto emission standards, crippled the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, even ended the NASA carbon monitoring program?

I could not possibly care less about that ego stroking phony award he paid for himself when we have so many really serious issues to contend with in this country. I wouldn't have even been aware of it had not Trumplodytes posted about it here. It's a real yawner of an issue ...

I understand the city is considering removing the star altogether. They will probably have to give Trump a refund. He can put fake stars in all of his resorts and hotels, like he hangs fake magazine covers to create the illusion of respectability.

Trump will go down in US history as a disgraceful low point. There will be 'tell all' books and documentaries about his malfeasance and treason. People will probably continue to disfigure his gravesite long after we are all gone, and he will have brought that all on himself with no one else to blame.

TTTTTTTriggereddddddddddddddd...............

Old 08-10-2018, 11:24 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I tell it like it is.

It might make you happy but this gives me the opportunity to tell the Truth about that con-man, and I will take advantage of it

Old 08-10-2018, 11:24 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I'm just trying to give Trump the maximum exposure he so desperately craves.

Old 08-10-2018, 11:25 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,585,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post

Here ya go!

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...w=1366&bih=662
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies