Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2018, 04:03 PM

10,488 posts, read 6,098,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Well, take a look at the idiotic "duh-hur, duh-hur - we done triggered people!" posts from children with too much internet access on this thread, and it'll tell you everything you need to know about the maturity level of the brats who thinks this type of behavior is productive.

The funny part is not one of those troll-voters would trust Trump with their wallet or daughter, but they think it is "funny" to support idiots like him "cuz it get people triggered, hur, hur, hur." Morons... utter morons... It's literally the same mindset as video game trolling, now applied to voting; the consequences will not be pretty, but the trolls won't care because, as trolls, they are too dim-witted to get it.

I used to work in the printing industry. Those vinyl stars would not have been cheap to produce. Probably silk screened.

Look how easily they were pulled up:

Dear oh dear. Someone wasted a lot of money here... just for spite.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 04:09 PM

24,453 posts, read 33,130,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasAguilas View Post
He will only be serving 4 of the 8
Why?

BTW, Trump probably knows how to spell "a lot" correctly. It's not spelled "alot."

Old 08-10-2018, 04:11 PM

1,991 posts, read 889,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Love it-that should melt some snowflakes.

I was watching the videos as it was going down-the crowds supporting this was encouraging, even in that left-wing hellhole. Makes me think that not everyone in CA is brain dead.
Not really, there's only one official Hollywood Walk of Fame, the thirty or so fake stars don't bother me. Keep adding as many as you want.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:21 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,000,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
From where I am sitting mr trump is an abrasive aggressive blunt businessman attempting to enforce immigration law and trade agreements and security agreements
His critics are scary clowns
Trump and his cultists are the clowns. Would you trust Trump with your wallet, daughter/wife, house, or retirement money? Of course not. Nobody in their right mind would. So, stop praising him, and quit pretending that anyone who considers Trump a sleazy boar - a group which once included all the right-wingers who now love him - is opposed to immigration law, security, etc.

Oh, and don't claim Trump is "enforcing security agreements" when he can't get off his knees when Putin is around.

The right-wing excuses on this forum for Trump are just beyond the pale.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:21 PM

1,991 posts, read 889,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
HAHAHAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

The cry closets and safe spaces will be full when they see this...

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa

However, as great as this is...it looks to not be true...I cannot find anything on-line....

^^^ Disregard..it's true....

Several fake Trump stars reportedly appear on Hollywood Walk of Fame | Fox News

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dona...014145207.html
Again, there is only one official Walk of Fame. Feel free to add as many Trump stars as you want to the Walk of Lame.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:22 PM

5,301 posts, read 2,086,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
I used to work in the printing industry. Those vinyl stars would not have been cheap to produce. Probably silk screened.

Look how easily they were pulled up:

Dear oh dear. Someone wasted a lot of money here... just for spite.
This article says they cost $1000
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ars/953941002/

Old 08-10-2018, 04:23 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,000,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Not really, there's only one official Hollywood Walk of Fame, the thirty or so fake stars don't bother me. Keep adding as many as you want.
Fake accolades to go with right-wing fake news. It is fitting for the far-right.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:23 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,020,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Just like Trump's counterfeit fake framed Time Magazine covers hanging at his resort.

Time magazine asks Trump to remove fake covers from display at golf clubs
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ers-golf-clubs

Old 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM

10,285 posts, read 3,892,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Love it-that should melt some snowflakes.

I was watching the videos as it was going down-the crowds supporting this was encouraging, even in that left-wing hellhole. Makes me think that not everyone in CA is brain dead.
Trust me, they aren't. But they know if they show support for a republican or Trump, they will be persecuted for it, might even have their businesses and homes destroyed, or worse yet, they themselves could get killed.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:40 PM

10,488 posts, read 6,098,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Well there you go. Like I said, not cheap.
And that's just what they're saying they cost.
They probably cost more but in any case, waste of money.
A fool and his money are soon parted as they say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies