U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Status: "Days like this I think to myself "I hate living in Georgia"." (set 1 day ago)

47,609 posts, read 45,265,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
If Donald Trump get for 21% of the black vote in 2020 he deserves to win and who really cares about it. Are you aware of the fact that African American slaves fought for the Confederate Army during the Civil War?
Please tell me this is sarcasm/satire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2018, 10:17 PM

66,197 posts, read 33,593,322 times
13% of the total US population and not all of them consent to be governed and half of them are convicted felons and can't legally vote.

Old 08-10-2018, 10:18 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,256,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Doug Jones got 98% of the African American womenís vote in the Alabama special election.

98% let me see a link for that......

Old 08-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Status: "Days like this I think to myself "I hate living in Georgia"." (set 1 day ago)

47,609 posts, read 45,265,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
13% of the total US population and not all of them consent to be governed and half of them are convicted felons and can't legally vote.
Really? 1/2 of the Blacks in America are convicted felons? Prove it. If you can't, then you'll have to admit that you made that statement out of your own bigoted mentality.

Old 08-10-2018, 10:40 PM

18,222 posts, read 9,448,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'm not a big one for pollsters, but in this case, it was commissioned by the NAACP. If it is true, it means pure disaster for the Democrat party. One of their primary tools, race huckstering, is being neutered.
If Trump is even able to snag 15 percent of the black vote in 2020, the Democrat will have almost no chance.
NAACP Poll: Black Americansí Support for Donald Trump Surges
Going to be key in keeping Michigan, Florida and Pennsylvania in Trump's corner in 2020...great news

Old 08-10-2018, 10:43 PM

6,090 posts, read 1,800,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'm not a big one for pollsters, but in this case, it was commissioned by the NAACP. If it is true, it means pure disaster for the Democrat party. One of their primary tools, race huckstering, is being neutered.
If Trump is even able to snag 15 percent of the black vote in 2020, the Democrat will have almost no chance.
NAACP Poll: Black Americansí Support for Donald Trump Surges
Truth be told, my black community needs Trump to send in the Feds (Troops) to fix the lawlessness of Southside Chicago and other inner cities

We tried the liberal way of appeasement, didnít work. These gangs are planning to shoot up the whole damn neighborhood before Fall.

Old 08-10-2018, 10:45 PM

34,516 posts, read 28,807,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You just KNOW exactly which people he was referring to even though he only said people on welfare? Because he had a southern accent.

You seem to be obsessed with race.
I'm white and southern. I know exactly who he was talking about.

I'm not obsessed with race. I'm just not dim enough not to be able to read between those particular lines.

Nobody in the south ever gripes on TV about the white people who collect welfare.

Unless those white people are in relationships with black or Mexican people.

Old 08-10-2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Wonderful.
That's not your call to make. That concept is lost on The Voters of The Left, who evidently feel so superior in thought that they call "fake news' as often as they call "fact check". You go on and use hyperbole in order to convince yourself that you are some kind of referee, but you ain't.
There is a surge in popularity among black voters. Been shown in several polls. It doesn't matter how you or I "feel". The numbers are there.
Actually, unlike the members of Cult 45, I rarely ever call fake news, but I worked in marketing long enough to know when I see statistics being cherry picked and/or whipped up out of thin air.

I can call whatever I want. This is an opinion forum, no?

Who said a damned thing about refereeing?

Old 08-10-2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
I call BS on this whole thread. The NAACP did conduct a poll, but their own website tells an entirely different story about the results:

https://www.naacp.org/latest/new-pol...trumps-racism/
Like I said... this particular "breaking news" is of the made-up variety.

Old 08-10-2018, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Saywhat?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or