Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 04:01 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,358,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You want hilarious?

Judicial Watch has been fighting to gain access to McCabe’s messages related to his wife Jill’s 2015 Virginia state senate campaign.

Trump threatens to 'get involved' in fight to obtain McCabe text messages | Fox News

These "Judicial Watch" bozos are the same guys who claimed that ISIS had a large terror cell and training camp on the Mexican border just outside El Paso.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...ico-and-near-/

Right wing nutballs of the highest order. And here's tRump, calling for the FBI to turn over info to those imbeciles.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...-messages.html

tRump is coming apart at the seams.

As the picture becomes clearer.

And THAT'S hilarious.

I'm trying hard, but I'm not seeing any point in your post. Just a bunch of puerile name-calling. Judicial Watch played a key role in breaking open the Lerner IRS scandal
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/i...arty-targeting

You know, the scandal that got a bunch of IRS employees either fired or forced to retire/resign?

Quote:
If Paz has indeed been let go, she would be the first employee fired by the IRS in connection with the targeting of conservative groups.
Others have either retired or been placed on administrative leave, including Washington lawyer Carter Hull, who has been accused of micromanaging the processing of tea-party cases, and who, according to IRS sources, requested his retirement package on March 12; Joseph Grant, the commissioner of the agency’s Tax-Exempt and Government Entities division and Lois Lerner’s boss,

Looks like your deep state buddies were outfoxed by a bunch of 'right wing nutballs.'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2018, 04:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Guess these guys just chose El Paso for the weather:

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...sted/92378772/

Everything is good south of the border. Everyone loves us. Probably some truth to the original claim but not a full fledged training camp. Liberals would have us close our eyes, cover our ears and open the borders. And let dem criminals go because they are one of them.

From your link:

Jason Michael Ludke, 35, and Yosvany Padilla-Conde, 30, were arrested Oct. 5 near San Angelo, Texas, on charges of attempting to provide support to the Islamic State, according to the documents.

A coupla Wisconsinwannabes arrested hundreds of miles from El Paso gives cover to JW's dumb ISIS training camp claim.

pull-EEZ!

Old 08-11-2018, 07:01 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The absolutely hilarious part is that you now have the Left rushing to defend the honor of the FBI, CIA, NSA and the rest. The American people have had a very uncomfortable relationship with these intelligence agencies for as long as they've existed. They've been susceptible to massive corruption since they've existed. And the Left is rushing around telling people that it's un-American and treasonous to question anything they do. If memory serves, the Right used to be the ones defending their honor just 15 years ago or so under George W Bush and it was just a stupid then.

I sure as hell don't trust them. Nobody should. They need a lot more oversight and a lot less unfettered power IMHO.
I trust them a lot more than I trust our president. They put their lives in danger in order to protect us. But please tell me what the massive corruption is.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:12 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I'm perfectly aware of what FOIA is and that Judicial Watch is suing for them. Big deal. They are one of the most hyper partisan sites out there. I'm sure Trump doesn't even know who they are and that even if FOIA is granted on these records they don't get turned over to Judicial Watch, they get made public. Period. He's just so ignorant. But whatever. As long as the FBI is being investigated (and they are) those records won't be released. They will one day; however, as they should through FOIA.
They are definitely hyper partisan, almost propaganda.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/

Old 08-11-2018, 07:16 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
I’m very thankful for the FBI stopping this criminal administration.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:26 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I’m very thankful for the FBI stopping this criminal administration.
Maybe you can explain how they do that by hiding documents that are exposing DOJ & FBI corruption when the docs finally get made public.
We would all be thankful if you could do that.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:28 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,769,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Maybe you can explain how they do that by hiding documents that are exposing DOJ & FBI corruption.
All the evidence will be presented at the impeachment hearings. Be patient.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
All the evidence will be presented at the impeachment hearings. Be patient.
An impeachment hearing is meaningless if it doesn't lead to the removal from office. You are pinning your hopes on political theater that won't solve anything and it sure won't get Trump out of office.
There will never be enough votes in the senate even with the anti-Trump GOP.

It is telling that you seem to be admitting that the Mueller hoax has the purpose of impeachment which isn't a lawful investigation purpose.

Old 08-11-2018, 07:45 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The FBI is still so corrupt Trump has to tell them not to destroy records/evidence and he may have to get involved.

It really is time for Trump to declassify and demand the DOJ & FBI hand over records/evidence to congress too.
Trump has stayed out of it to avoid political blowback from Dems and anti Trump GOP in congress but declassifying records and providing sunlight isn't an impeachable offense.

Why isn’t the FBI giving Andrew McCabe text messages to Judicial Watch or appropriate governmental authorities. FBI said they won’t give up even one (I may have to get involved, DO NOT DESTROY). What are they hiding? McCabe wife took big campaign dollars from Hillary people.....
9:17 AM - Aug 11, 2018
Judicial watch is a right wing political group, they file FOIA requests constantly, the FBI uses the same rules for responding to their requests as they do all other requests. Classified information is redacted. PS why would the FBI turn their records over to "appropriate governmental authorities"? The FBI is a governmental agency

Old 08-11-2018, 07:51 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
He mentioned Judicial Watch because they're the ones who filed the FOIA request for these and hundreds of other related documents.
If only he was so concerned with being open and transparent with his tax returns too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies