Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 06:41 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Just more empty taunts - but none of you can cite any facts.

actually i DID cite a fact. the fact that you are a trump hater, that you hate trump so much that you will mine the internet to find any thing with which to use to try and confirm your hate for the man, regardless of the reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then since you're a Trump lover, respond with an article that glorifies him and his accomplishments.

i think you have me mistaken for someone else, i am not a trump lover, and i never have been. i will defend the man from unwarranted attacks though, as i would anyone even clinton or obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2018, 07:22 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Wait, I thought this thread was about Trump being a "bad, bad businessman" as indicated by the title. So you're actual grievance is with Trump bragging about money?
Yeah..the OP is pretty much all over the place..i'm guessing its because the Soros "talking points" emails were delivered in the wrong order.. all the TDS sufferers just copy and paste the same garbage they are told to by their handlers

Old 08-14-2018, 06:54 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Bah ha ha ha! Rachel Maddow released his tax returns and proved it. I wonder how many fools tuned in to that fiasco.
It's funny how many Trumpers dwell on that. It's like the way they frantically keep terming Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas." Maddow is a smart, capable person who had a rare instance of something that fell through, and people like you latch onto it for lack of anything more substantive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Haha just realized this fake news article was from Aug 5 2016. This is the desperate pathetic stuff the MSM tried to run in order to get Hillary to win .
Hilarious! Do you imagine something is "fake" just because it's older? Hey, maybe that's why Trump is such an ignoramus about history! The article is just as valid now as it was then. I posted it because it's particularly relevant, since so many Trump supporters still delusional believe that Trump was a respected, competent businessman. Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
there are certain people that constantly post up the same old garbage, just repackaged by someone else. for instance bentbow constantly posts up crap from alex jones, you constantly post up trump hating crap. so why should i waste my time clicking on links you post up when they are all basically the same thing, trump bashing opinion pieces that have little basis in reality.

old gringo constantly posts up stupid little pictures instead of actually saying something, so again why should i click on his links as well?
Well, if you're so obtuse as to put Alex Jones on the same level as the New York Times, then you're right - you really shouldn't click. In fact, if you equate baseless ranting with articles that cite facts, I don't know why you're here at all.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:57 PM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
turned millions into billions, smart as they come. Plus he pisses off the non-contributors.

what's not to like?

Old 08-14-2018, 07:06 PM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Haha just realized this fake news article was from Aug 5 2016

This is the desperate pathetic stuff the MSM tried to run in order to get Hillary to win .

Sad .

That is a pattern for OP. She recycled old NYT articles into new threads almost daily. Many of her new threads are linked to NYT hit pieces from before the election. There must be daily quotas.

Old 08-15-2018, 07:45 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
turned millions into billions, smart as they come. Plus he pisses off the non-contributors.

what's not to like?
He inherited hundreds of millions from Daddy. That'd be billion plus by now without trying.

"This disconnect between the public’s perception of Mr. Trump as a self-made mogul and the reality of his being a rich kid who lost other people’s money and made far less for himself than he claims is still his Achilles’ heel."

His business track record is that of failure. Today he's in the branding business. Much safer, but those aren't your projects your names on.

Old 08-15-2018, 07:53 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Amazing how Trump supporters remain so delusional about Trump's business dealings.

Trump, the Bad, Bad Businessman
By Neil Barsky

Amid all the self-made myths about Donald Trump, none is more fantastic than Trump the moneymaker, the New York tycoon who has enjoyed a remarkably successful business career. In reality, Mr. Trump was a walking disaster as a businessman for much of his life. This is not just my opinion. Warren Buffett said as much...

His list of real estate accomplishments were minuscule compared with those of more successful New York developers who garnered far less publicity, and he lied a lot. He made up the prices he was getting for his condominiums, the value of bids he had turned down for various properties and his prospects for luring corporate tenants to his buildings.

And, of course, he lied about his wealth.

For the whole run-down:
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/07/o...sinessman.html

oh another OPINION piece from the communistic New York Times...and spammed here to CD by you

Old 08-15-2018, 07:55 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
His business track record is that of failure. .

so 700 successes and 5 failures makes you a total business failure.....???

Old 08-15-2018, 07:59 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Um, he's pretty rich.

So was Saddam Hussein and so is Vladimir Putin.

Are you trying to make a case for wealth being the sign of a great leader?

Old 08-15-2018, 08:14 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so 700 successes and 5 failures makes you a total business failure.....???
There's not 700 successes. If you understood how LLCs are often utilized in business you'd know that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies