Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 05:03 AM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
President Trump did not say all news organizations, folks. He pointed out only those who chose not to report the news as it is, but to manufacture fake information and twist the real happenings to fit a particular left-slanted narrative and attempt to fulfill a left-wing agenda, much of it aimed at destroying our current president. That is what's under attack, ladies and gentlemen. It should be obvious even to you left-wingers out there, and you know it.

People are seeing the difference between what is news and what isn't. Thank God that we have many sources available to people, online or otherwise, to let everyone know what is really happening in our nation. Too many people out there just want to cover things up or ignore things or manipulate, and that is where the real evil is.

"President Trump did not say all news organizations,......" Hence the term "fake news".

The left LOVES to lump things together as long as it fits it's agendas.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:53 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,732,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I was responding at that time to how you lost: "His intent was to never silence the press. You played right into his hands and provided 24/7 coverage of his campaign." You thought money could buy happiness and you had all bases covered. You got too cocky and you assumed that you could and would say anything in your controlled press and we would buy every word. It didn't work and you are still debating what happened while President Trumps sits in the oval office.

If you really think about it; I am not your enemy. I keep telling your side how to win and you don't listen. Since you are on a cruise with the left; see if you can count the number of lifeboats on the Titanic before it hits the iceberg!
And I was pointing out how ludicrous your claim is. "We" lost because we were complacent. I can assure you that will not happen again going forward. On that there is no debate. I will say this though; having Trump in the White House has been a blessing in disguise. Not since 9/11 have so many people been united in a common goal: removing him from office in 2020.

People everywhere are once again interested in politics and how their government works. That hasn't been the case for a very long time. They see first hand what not paying attention will get you. Trump's policies are good for a select few of the nation's wealthiest. But for others, not so much. People and small businesses are hurting. So yeah, we'll make our voices heard starting this November and finish up in 2020. After that we'll be in a better position to begin reversing some of these destructive policies of his and return dignity and respect to our nation.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:03 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But we are talking about Trumps attacks on the media
Yes, we are talking about the super biased liberal lying press attacks on Trump...aka Fake News.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:11 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Trump owns them, they are obsessed with Trump, so they won't be able to stop themselves from reporting on him.
He is their lifelong owner.
Trump won.
you just described the OP as well.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:12 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,032,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
The president and commander and chief should not call out our free press, as an enemy of the people.

He hangs out with too many dictators, and thinks he is one of them or a hopeful; he has gotten away with way too much.

Hopefully, his reign will come to a close soon.
You're delusional.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:24 AM

652 posts, read 340,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter_sucks View Post
the gop, nra, and any other conservative group infiltrated by the russians are the enemy of the people.
yawn....

Old 08-13-2018, 09:40 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,278,588 times
They blast him every goddamn day, why should today be any different?

Old 08-13-2018, 07:39 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
The president and commander and chief should not call out our free press, as an enemy of the people.

He hangs out with too many dictators, and thinks he is one of them or a hopeful; he has gotten away with way too much.

Hopefully, his reign will come to a close soon.
What did any of that have to do with my post?

He should call them out for their blatant partisan reporting. Our free press is a corporate press that reports based upon what drives ratings. Even though the left easily out numbers the right the left leaning CNN and MSNBC are tanking. That isn't Trump the Dump's fault. That is the result of many years of getting caught manipulating the news and facts to drive an agenda.
I haven't trusted the main stream media since I served and they reported that my ship was off the coast of Libya provoking them. We were close. We were actually in port, Portsmouth England. LOL
Just a small mistake right?
CNN has been caught staging protests to report. They have been caught taking sides in presidential debates.
Trump had nothing to do with that.
Blaming Trump for America's lack in faith of main stream media is like blaming the town Baptist Church, because people worry about Catholic priests being left alone with their young sons.

Old 08-16-2018, 08:15 AM
exm

3,720 posts, read 1,779,901 times
Default 350 Editorials bashing Trump. Winning again!

About 350 newspapers have published editorials to 'support free press' and 'decry President Trump's attacks' against the media.

Trump couldn't have scripted this better. Now the Fake Media is colluding. Bring on another Special Counsel! #WINNING!

Old 08-16-2018, 08:17 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,415 times
They keep proving him right and are too stupid to know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies