Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 02:17 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That 's not what the IG said about Peter Strzok specifically.

In fact the IG isn't done investigating Strzok.

You want to beat a dead horse, fine. Go ahead. It won't change the outcome.
Let me know when someone comes up with evidence that Strzok's opinion of Donald Trump affected his Clinton email investigation. Until then, all you have is the IG report which unearthed nothing of the sort. Which is to say, you got nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 02:18 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Wikipedia has Mueller labeled as a conservative Republican.

Robert Swan Mueller III (/ˈmʌlər/; born August 7, 1944) is an American attorney who served as the sixth Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation from 2001 to 2013.[3] A conservative Republican, he was appointed by President George W. Bush; President Barack Obama gave his original ten-year term a two-year extension, making him the longest-serving FBI Director since J. Edgar Hoover. He is currently head of the Special Counsel investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections and related matters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mueller

Wikipedia has Comey labeled as a Republican for most of his adult life but is now unaffiliated.

James Brien Comey Jr. (born December 14, 1960) is an American lawyer who was the 7th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) from 2013 until his dismissal in May 2017.[3] Comey had been a registered Republican for most of his adult life but recently described himself as unaffiliated.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Comey

I know a lot of people dismiss anything on Wikipedia. There really isn't a reliable source out there to show their political affiliation unless you know them personally.
Comey was certainly unaffiliated with the truth and Mueller was his long time buddy. .

Old 08-13-2018, 02:26 PM

639 posts, read 248,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
FBI Peter Strzok has finally been fired

It took long enough. I wonder if he still has that grin on his face now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLi4xFXDv8s
Great day for America!

Old 08-13-2018, 02:28 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Let me know when someone comes up with evidence that Strzok's opinion of Donald Trump affected his Clinton email investigation. Until then, all you have is the IG report which unearthed nothing of the sort. Which is to say, you got nothing.

Let's See. Married FBI Agent Strozok caught telling FBI Lawyer he was banging that "WE" (fbi) will prevent Trump from being elected. Tries to delete evidence of this.

So according to Democrats
  • FBI is OK.
  • Russians meddled in election to prevent Hillary from winning.
Has to be seen to be believed.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:29 PM

3,839 posts, read 3,066,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
A political hatchet job for sure. He was denied proper disciplinary process by the FBI to appease the traitor in the White House. Fealty to Trump is now a requirement for federal service.

Yes we know that Strzok what a hero to the political left but don't worry you'll be able to watch him on his upcoming new show at MSNBC.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:30 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Let's See. Married FBI Agent Strozok caught telling FBI Lawyer he was banging that "WE" (fbi) will prevent Trump from being elected. Tries to delete evidence of this.

So according to Democrats
  • FBI is OK.
  • Russians meddled in election to prevent Hillary from winning.
Has to be seen to be believed.
So do you have any evidence that demonstrates that Strzok's dislike for Trump affected his investigation of Clinton? All I see here is that Strzok said he didn't like Trump (he also said he didn't like Clinton). I see no evidence that his dislike of Trump translated into action against Trump.

Time to put up or shut up.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:32 PM

1,991 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect.
Listen, if you are going to be slamming our own Nations Intelligence Services standing right next to Putin, you'd better be blinking T-O-R-T-U-R-E with your eyes. Otherwise you are just a traitor.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:35 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,929,392 times
I would have loved to smack that smirk off his face during his "testimony", but this will have to do.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:39 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
I'm moderate and think he did deserved to get fired but he was right about Trump.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
So do you have any evidence that demonstrates that Strzok's dislike for Trump affected his investigation of Clinton? All I see here is that Strzok said he didn't like Trump (he also said he didn't like Clinton). I see no evidence that his dislike of Trump translated into action against Trump.

Time to put up or shut up.
Strzok has been fired. He has been shut up as an FBI agent. Nasty fellow, probably grow a manbun, get some face tattoos, try to lead MS-13, and become a Muslim then elected to head the DNC.

You don't have any evidence against Trump period.
Time for Mueller to put up or shut it down. The Dems have absolutely nothing to talk about but that hasn't stopped you. Not one bit of evidence against Trump.

Last edited by phma; 08-13-2018 at 02:54 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies