Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 04:59 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Great... ill be in London on Sunday.. Too bad im not staying there and going to Budapest and Poland to have a vacation without having to worry about cars ramming into me .
What ridiculously illogical and catastrophic thinking. Sure--go ahead and be fearful of London because a bad person might kill you.

The Sudanese guy was just forced out of an Accountancy program at a UK university. Nobody has tied him to anything terrorist-related. He was in London to get a visa to visit Sudan. Some think it may have been an accident.

But, by your logic, you of course aren't going to be driving over any ancient bridges are you? It appears that might kill you as well. Scary world!

"...More details have begun to emerge about the suspect, who lived in a small flat in Birmingham and described himself as a shop manager who loved Western pop music and football..."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...d-sudan-loved/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2018, 07:31 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I am not Donald Trump.
Of course you're not, and all Muslims are not "primitive savages" so I guess we're both just "figurative" speakers?

Old 08-15-2018, 07:32 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,904,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
And you know they're going to be violent ahead of time exactly how?

More importantly; if having this amazing talent, howcum you haven't used it to stop the current plague of domestic home grown azzhats?
We were looking for more settlers in my area 150 years ago (because having more residents would be to OUR benefit, not because we wanted to help anybody out who lived 10,000 miles away). The government embarked on a two year, rigorous search for potential "best fits". (Needless to say, being Christians scored huge bonus points for possible applicant countries). We finally decided that we wanted Swedes. And we screened the applicants from Sweden VERY rigorously (this meant doing extensive research in Sweden). We selected 10% of applicants---only THE BEST. They were given entry, and a little bit of official help.
Unsurprisingly, the whole thing ended fantastically. No losers. No criminals. No America haters. Just generations of good, solid citizens.

Get the idea?? (Probably not).

Old 08-15-2018, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
We were looking for more settlers in my area 150 years ago (because having more residents would be to OUR benefit, not because we wanted to help anybody out who lived 10,000 miles away). The government embarked on a two year, rigorous search for potential "best fits". (Needless to say, being Christians scored huge bonus points for possible applicant countries). We finally decided that we wanted Swedes. And we screened the applicants from Sweden VERY rigorously (this meant doing extensive research in Sweden). We selected 10% of applicants---only THE BEST. They were given entry, and a little bit of official help.
Unsurprisingly, the whole thing ended fantastically. No losers. No criminals. No America haters. Just generations of good, solid citizens.

Oh, I think everyone gets the idea. You're not being the least bit subtle about it at all.

Canada even took in Americans. Get the idea?

Old 08-16-2018, 04:27 AM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
We finally decided that we wanted Swedes. And we screened the applicants from Sweden VERY rigorously (this meant doing extensive research in Sweden). We selected 10% of applicants---only THE BEST. They were given entry, and a little bit of official help.

Want the current crop of recent immigrants to Malmo, Sweden?

Old 08-16-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Want the current crop of recent immigrants to Malmo, Sweden?
lol......no thanks. My, how the Swedes (and Americans) have changed......

Old 08-16-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:

Liberals scoff and sneer at doing things the way described above. Instead, they would rather have a million guys like this:
https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...d-isis-murder/

Old 08-19-2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Liberals scoff and sneer at doing things the way described above. Instead, they would rather have a million guys like this:
https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...d-isis-murder/
And once again the poster conflates immigration policies with refugee or asylum seekers.

Liberals were probably at the helm, enacting policies from stringent to lenient, when most of the first world countries became leaders in their social and economic development, but don't let a little factoid like that get in the way of your fear mongering.

Old 08-19-2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
And once again the poster conflates immigration policies with refugee or asylum seekers.

Liberals were probably at the helm, enacting policies from stringent to lenient, when most of the first world countries became leaders in their social and economic development, but don't let a little factoid like that get in the way of your fear mongering.
You fear-a-phobe. lol

As if immigration and refugee/asylum stuff are different universes! lol
Same idea: who do we want to be allowed into this country? (Liberals' answer: "Only the worst people in the world").
Liberals certainly scoff at my Swedish immigrants story.............I know that much.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:25 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,705,185 times
Another mass shooting in Florida. The shooter was not a Muslim he was an American from Baltimore.
America is a very dangerous place to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies