Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2018, 09:04 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Jesus spread univeral message of LOVE, PEACE & FORGIVENESS. What message did Muhammad spread?
I'm not sure but a lot of people claim it was of violence. Apparently they are wrong and just looking at the extremists... https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a7676246.html

Old 08-18-2018, 09:07 PM

1,261 posts, read 567,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I'm not sure but a lot of people claim it was of violence. Apparently they are wrong and just looking at the extremists... https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a7676246.html
You are truly blind.... Go read the Quran and the Sunnah of the pedophile and warrior. Did you know that Muhammad beheaded many people, killed Jews, and raped young girls? He was an intolerant cow!

Old 08-18-2018, 09:14 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
So there aren't abortion bombings, killings of abortion doctors and all the "God hate ****" protests at military funerals in the Christian God's name? I'm sorry but there is a lot of hatred in Christianity,even to this day and I'm Christian but I'm far more of live and let live and your relationship with God is your's, who am I to cast judgement because we are all perfect in his eyes. What I don't like however is the moral high house Christians use over Islam when in fact they are subject to the same type of radicalization.

My opinion is of the Muslims meeting at US Bank Stadium are going to 've as peaceful as the Christians at Harvest America, live and let live.
Yep, those happen about as often as Muslim terror attacks, right? Not to mention The Crusades, of course.

Which groups of Christians are comparable in numbers and magnitude of damage and death to Muslim terrorists? I'd be interested in hearing some specifics.

Old 08-18-2018, 09:20 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
How did the land of 10,000 frozen lakes become the choice destination for desert dwellers? Why not Arizona?

Old 08-18-2018, 09:21 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Amazing how self proclaimed Progressives want us to import the most religously conservative people in the world, where almost 100% of their population cuts the clitoris off of little girls, then are surprised when we say they may not be compatible with the west. And, they want us to pay for it
You know precisely the source of their hypocrisy or refusal to subject Muslims to the same criticism as Christians.

The irony is that on that day in the distant future when the mullahs are finally able to make good on jihad in the free world, it won't be the fundamentalist Christians they behead first. No, they'll have a shred of begrudging respect for them. They'll kill them too, but they won't be first. No, the first ones will be these weak-kneed, sniveling apologists who show none of the faith of the former and demonstrate all of the cultural behaviors the mullahs hate of the West. They'll be the first ones to have their heads separated from their bodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

Old 08-18-2018, 09:23 PM

46,948 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Jesus spread univeral message of LOVE, PEACE & FORGIVENESS.
He sure did. His followers, though...

Old 08-18-2018, 09:27 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
Yep, those happen about as often as Muslim terror attack right? Not to mention The Crusades, of course.

Which groups of Christians are comparable in numbers and magnitude of damage and death to Muslim terrorists? I'd be interested in hearing some specifics.
True. What percent of Christians die blowing themselves in Mosques screaming Allah Akbar? What percent of Christians create Islamic Republics with Sharia as law. What percent of Christians worldwide cut the clitoris off of little girls? Its a full 1/3rd of Muslims world wide that enjoy this practice. How many Mosques in the US will conduct a wedding between two people of the same sex? Zero but 1000s of Christian Churches will.

Some how Leftist have latched onto Islam needing protection from the evil Christians? Judging from the number of Islamic Republics, the number of Islamist Terrorist groups world wide, I would say it is the opposite.

Im an Atheist, and when I see Terrorists blowing themselves up screaming "Jesus Saves" as often as "Allah Akbar" I will hold Christians in the same light as Islamist

Last edited by LS Jaun; 08-18-2018 at 09:37 PM..

Old 08-18-2018, 09:30 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,271,829 times
What is Eid ul-Adha without a few dozen sheeps slaughtered? And remember, blood has to spew out everywhere. Otherwise, it won't count. Wonder what the city code is on massive bloodletting in public.

Old 08-18-2018, 09:32 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
He sure did. His followers, though...
So All of his follwers don't these days? We know Mohamad was a Murdering Slaving Child Rapist, and he is the Muslim equivalent to Jesus. I can really appreciate the ones that dont consider him the ideal man

Old 08-18-2018, 11:58 PM

31,907 posts, read 26,970,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
Don't worry about my mental health. I speak to a doctor everyday. My sister is a doctor. Better worry the day those Muslims are the majority in USA to convert you or behead you. Worry better that these Muslims are not the majority in the US and force you to convert to Islam or cut off your head. In the least of the cases they will go to your house to cut the clitoris to your daughters, to your wife if you have it and to your sisters. That is the daily practice in their countries where governments are theocratic. There is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see.

Another day a different bogeyman.

Back in the day it was we all had to worry about the *Negro* taking over, as he would push aside the white man, attack his wife and daughters.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies