Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 10:08 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,784,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The "there's lots of murder anyway" argument doesn't fly.

We are talking about TARGETED RACE-RELATED CRIME and TARGETED race-based land-dispossession schemes, which meet the first couple of stages of the UN-recognized definition of genocide.

Yeah, there's a lot of murder involving blacks. But are the blacks being murdered and targeted BECAUSE they are black? That's the issue here. That's what makes it genocide vs. "just being murder."

BTW: Whites are entitled to care about this, just as blacks are entitled to care about Black Lives Matter issues.
There's lots of violence between black ethnic groups. There's even more targeted violence toward black immigrants like Nigerians. I never said you weren't allowed to care about this, but right wing media typically makes it seems like whites are the only victims in SA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2018, 10:11 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Stories like this have convinced me that the liberal mental disorder is God’s punishment.

Old 08-20-2018, 10:14 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Stories like this have convinced me that the liberal mental disorder is God’s punishment.
Yeah, but even the more center and right like Fox isn't really covering it, so I'm not sure why?

Old 08-20-2018, 10:17 AM

757 posts, read 1,094,422 times
It's okay, Dr. Savage has you covered.

https://michaelsavage.com/?p=22911

Old 08-20-2018, 10:26 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I just cant figure out why the farmers are are not in Australia or NZ yesterday.

I can't figure out why Americans feign such outrage about this while remaining silent about property confiscation by law enforcement with no finding of guilt in the US.

Old 08-20-2018, 12:45 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Yes but not many. Those countries dont have significant white populations. IE Some of the ones that show up in "safest countries in Africa to visit" lists.

I feel for them but sell what you can and get the heck out. Send the money to Switzerland electronically first.
If they have any money. They sure can’t sell their land now because since they voted for expropriation without compensation, the land is valued at zero. No one will risk buying that land.

Old 08-20-2018, 12:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"400 South African farmers were attacked in 2017 and the South African government has begun the process of seizing land from white farmers."

https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...4ffb648ea5c53b

Have you heard about this from any large US news media source (TV news media or newspapers (left or right)? Heard any celebrity express outrage over it?

If you follow the link to the Australian article which primarily has to do with government farm seizure, let the short video on the page run to find out how these farmers and members of their families are brutally attacked and some killed.

If you do a Google NEWS search on it, you will find many stories by the International news media reporting about the planned seizure of white farms and the attacks on farmers but only a handful of stories by the US news media and most of them are in publications like Time and US News and World Report or business news media.

If I wanted to open a discussion on the attacks and property seizures I would have put this post in the Africa forum. This post is about why the US TV and newspaper news media aren't covering the topic.

Comments?
Well, Obama just went over there and praised the actions of the S. African government for taking land from the white guys.

Old 08-20-2018, 12:52 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
Quote:
I just cant figure out why the farmers are are not in Australia or NZ yesterday.
Plenty are, and I welcome them.

I did some work for one recently, who said he would go back yesterday if he could. He would have to choose going back, over his wife and children though.

Old 08-20-2018, 12:57 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Well, Obama just went over there and praised the actions of the S. African government for taking land from the white guys.

Link?

Old 08-20-2018, 01:01 PM

1,834 posts, read 2,695,641 times
The media seeks to downplay many things thus fake news, making the reader thing along certain lines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies