Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 07:34 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,165,182 times

Advertisements

The criminal corruption in the Trumplican Party seems endless. It's not just one or two, it's a long list of wrong-doers.
Trump has brought a culture of corruption to DC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 07:36 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,346 times
Many in both parties are corrupt as heck. Hunter doesn't have a corner in that market.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
The criminal corruption in the Trumplican Party seems endless. It's not just one or two, it's a long list of wrong-doers.
Trump has brought a culture of corruption to DC.

BS on that claim.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:40 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
Hunter (R-CA) and Chris Collins (R-NY) were the first congressmen to endorse Trump for president. One was indicted for illegal use of campaign funds; the other was indicted for insider trading. These guys just flock to Trump like flies to, uh, poo.
I always liked Hunter and I was on the same page as he was on a bunch of issues. So this is some sad news to me since I only like a handful of our leaders from both sides. I agree with you that the leaders that have flocked to Trump did break the law and should be punished. But IMO this is the establishment lashing out and getting revenge and sending a message to others in congress.

I hope you are not naive to think that only the leaders that support Trump are crooks. If there was a serious effort to indict every congressman and Senator for inside trading and illegal use of campaign funds the halls of congress would be cleared. I am not making excuses for Hunter just really disappointed that a leader I liked may turn out to be a crook.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:44 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,362 times
The Republicans are just one big happy crime family aren't they? Sadly, though, this kind of behavior is encouraged and even celebrated in the new Trump America.

Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and Republican congresscriminals now walking hand in hand on their march to destroy our once great nation. Oh well, guess I'll go see what's on TV.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
The Republicans are just one big happy crime family aren't they? Sadly, though, this kind of behavior is encouraged and even celebrated in the new Trump America.

Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and Republican congresscriminals now walking hand in hand on their march to destroy our once great nation. Oh well, guess I'll go see what's on TV.

Antifa,BLM, and democrat "congresscriminals." Obama hosted the racist hate group BLM at the WH, for God's sake. It applies to both parties.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:43 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecowards View Post
1 down 10,000 to go.

https://twitter.com/Robillard/status...28651880148992

The first two members of Congress to endorse President Donald Trump – New York’s Chris Collins and California’s Duncan Hunter – are both under indictment
You have to wonder if there is some secret handshake these scum use or if there is a scent in the air only the morally challenged can smell---

Read that Duncan's family has held that seat for 35 yrs---
Hope his family is ashamed of what they raised...

Old 08-21-2018, 08:45 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
The left-wingers just about **** their pants with excitement everytime they see someone who once mentioned Trump's name in passing conversation being brought up charges.

You'll have to excuse the fact they can't look before they start their bashing fest.
Who once mentioned Trump's name in passing?
That is really lame...

Old 08-21-2018, 09:25 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Antifa,BLM, and democrat "congresscriminals." Obama hosted the racist hate group BLM at the WH, for God's sake. It applies to both parties.
And that's all you've got? "well yeah but what about...." seriously, that makes for a pretty lame argument

Old 08-21-2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
And that's all you've got? "well yeah but what about...." seriously, that makes for a pretty lame argument

Not really. Your reply is simply the left's attempt to shut down discussion. Were you as outraged by Obama's hosting of BLM? Antifa's chanting, " What do we want?" "Dead Cops!" Etc.

Outrage works both ways. I'm furious about Hunter's actions, and I'm also furious by the left's ignoring tax evasion by Sharpton, and violation of tax laws by Rosie, while Dinesh D'Souza serves time for the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies