Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2018, 05:52 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,871,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I suggest you knock of the "white farmers" bit as you are implying that only white conservatives have farms and hire illegal aliens and that's pure nonsense! How about all the other jobs where both Republicans and Democrats hire illegal aliens?
I'm not implying any such thing and am not going to knock off saying "white farmers" when they are. I'm expressly saying white people should stop sticking it to their fellow white neighbors and communities like this white farmer is doing. That attitude is fundamentally the reason we have an immigration problem and is never solved.

Quote:
We need to crack down on any employers who hire illegal aliens and the illegal aliens themselves. No one dragged them over the border to work here with fake or stolen documents. The employers and the illegal aliens are equally guilty of breaking the law.
I agree there. But it's not going to happen when we don't challenge lies like, "illegals commit less crime", "farmers need a constant stream of illegal workers", "race, nationality and culture don't matter ever".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2018, 05:55 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
How about not hiring a mestizo who can't speak English yet claims citizenship or legal residence? This farm owner knows he hires illegals.

I do agree that liberals have set up the system so it's harder to not hire illegals. You should be able to not hire mestizos if there is any doubts about their status but liberals would be after you for that. I find it very hypocritical for liberals to blame the farmer, not that he doesn't deserve it. Liberals want illegals here and they have no one to blame for this tragedy but themselves.

There are many Hispanics in this country that don't speak English (and that's unfortunate). So you're the judge and jury now and have the farmer convicted already? Why don't you wait till all the facts are in and it's proven that he hired this illegal or any others, knowingly? If it's proven in a court of law I say throw the book at them!

You'd see a lot of law suits if someone wasn't hired even if here legally just because of some doubts based on their looks or doubtful legal status. I agree though, it's the liberal left that fight tooth and nail for illegal aliens though.

Old 08-24-2018, 05:58 PM

Quote:
I'm not implying any such thing and am not going to knock off saying "white farmers" when they are. I'm expressly saying white people should stop sticking it to their fellow white neighbors and communities like this white farmer is doing. That attitude is fundamentally the reason we have an immigration problem and is never solved.

I agree there. But it's not going to happen when we don't challenge lies like, "illegals commit less crime", "farmers need a constant stream of illegal workers", "race, nationality and culture don't matter ever".

No, "Americans" who hire illegal aliens should stop sticking it to their fellow Americans by hiring illegal aliens because that includes all Americans that hire illegal aliens not just white Americans.

There are unlimited visas for legal, foreign farm workers so there is no reason that the farmers should hire illegal aliens except for pure greed. Only 2% of illegals are working on farms anyway.

Old 08-24-2018, 05:59 PM

Quote:
You profile Hispanics? Wow, where are all the bleeding heart liberals and ethnocentrics in this forum to jump all over you for doing that? Crickets........

No, your condemning this farmer along with conveniently mentioning his race and party affiliation which isn't necessary except it fits your anti-white conservative agenda. You fool no one! It wasn't necessary at all why would it be unless you are implying that no white Democrats hire illegal aliens?
I never implied white Democrats don't hire illegal aliens. Heck, I'm always blasting liberals for facilitating illegal immigration. What in the world are you talking about I'm the one who is anti-white lol? If I had my druthers, the town where Mollie was living would've remained all white, safe and harmonious, and white citizens would be working on the farms. But this white farmer would rather hire illegal mestizos and we see what that lead to. And you seem to be defending this farm owner and condemning me. Just who is anti-white here ?

Old 08-24-2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Not mandated for those other jobs....wink, wink from employers to politicians

It was the Democrats that wouldn't pass e-verify the last time and Trump had it in his 2018 budget of which I'm sure the same thing happened. I don't doubt that some Republicans didn't want it either though.

https://amac.us/dems-block-gop-bills...al-immigrants/

Old 08-24-2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I never implied white Democrats don't hire illegal aliens. Heck, I'm always blasting liberals for facilitating illegal immigration. What in the world are you talking about I'm the one who is anti-white lol? If I had my druthers, the town where Mollie was living would've remained all white, safe and harmonious, and white citizens would be working on the farms. But this white farmer would rather hire illegal mestizos and we see what that lead to. And you seem to be defending this farm owner and condemning me. Just who is anti-white here ?

Then you tell me why you and yours seem to think it necessary to mention the race and party affiliation of this farmer? It's not! There are hardly any areas that are all white so if the farmer did knowingly hire this illegal alien he was sticking it to all Americans in that area not just whites. Actually, that's why we have the unlimited visas for legal, foreign farm workers because it's not the kind of job that most Americans of any color want to make a career of.

Old 08-24-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
No, "Americans" who hire illegal aliens should stop sticking it to their fellow Americans by hiring illegal aliens because that includes all Americans that hire illegal aliens not just white Americans.

There are unlimited visas for legal, foreign farm workers so there is no reason that the farmers should hire illegal aliens except for pure greed. Only 2% of illegals are working on farms anyway.
Agree, but let's be honest here. Most of the Americans hiring illegals are white. Until white people start caring about what their doing, it's never going to change for the better.

I see where you're coming from and it's true hiring illegals is sticking it to all Americans. You're right there's unlimited farm visas so no farmer included this one has to hire illegals.

But your argument is legal vs nonlegal. And that farmers or anyone else should be hiring foreigners. We can make everyone legal. That doesn't really solve much. I don't want any more foreigners coming here to live or work. You can't a conservative, western 1st world America make and maintain out of a constant stream of foreign non-westerners.

Old 08-24-2018, 06:21 PM

89,000 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
So then what is 54% of 3.3 percent?
Not relevant. Read the passage, again and again, until you understand it:
Quote:
"As seen in Exhibit 2, approximately 3.3 percent of all E-Verify findings are for unauthorized workers incorrectly found employment authorized and 2.9 percent of all findings are for unauthorized workers correctly not found employment authorized. Thus, almost half of all unauthorized workers are correctly not found to be employment authorized (2.9/6.2) and just over half are found to be employment authorized (3.3/6.2). Consequently, the inaccuracy rate for unauthorized workers is estimated to be approximately 54 percent with a plausible range of 37 percent to 64 percent. This finding is not surprising, given that since the inception of E-Verify it has been clear that many unauthorized workers obtain employment by committing identity fraud that cannot be detected by E-Verify"
https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...12-16-09_2.pdf

Old 08-24-2018, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Then you tell me why you and yours seem to think it necessary to mention the race and party affiliation of this farmer? It's not! There are hardly any areas that are all white so if the farmer did knowingly hire this illegal alien he was sticking it to all Americans in that area not just whites. Actually, that's why we have the unlimited visas for legal, foreign farm workers because it's not the kind of job that most Americans of any color want to make a career of.
If white people and Republicans are wiling to flood communities with illegals, then is it any wonder the problem is never stopped? I realize he's sticking it to all Americans but this community like many were very white and nice until a-holes like this business owner decided to provide illegals jobs. And let me tell you they're not all working on a farm. They're flooding our cities.

And you keep saying just use farm visas. That's not going to solve the problems. We have 12 million illegals in this country and probably 30 million and supposedly we need to give out more visas to have farm workers? They never leave and they just multiply.

Old 08-24-2018, 06:50 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Had not that Republican farmer hired him, he would not have been there in Iowa to kill Molly.

Got it?
Do you even get it? If he was where he was supposed to be, which is Mexico, then Mollie would still be alive. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies