Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2018, 06:38 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Town View Post
Every American that is a victim, A victim of any kind by an illegal alien would not be a victim if that illegal was in their home country where they belong. I can't hardly believe these little whining liberal Democrats that want to take these illegals in our country. if you love them so much have some move into your home with you.

Build The Wall
The American response to this atrocity is going to be ferocious. If anyone is here illegally they should leave now. From small towns to major cities in small ways and in large ways there is going to be a consistent and powerful effort to get them. It won't matter about their "rights", and it won't matter about children and families. It's going to get very ugly.

If you or anyone you know is here illegally tell them they should leave now. Go to Canada, or anywhere else.

Get out while you safely can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2018, 06:43 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Why is illegal immigrant even capitalized on the thread title? What's that even have to do with this? So 1 person who was here on a government's E-Verify system is the voice of all so called illegal immigrants? Generalizing much? Border patrol is one of the least concerns this country should have right now with all the other political mishaps at the higher levels.

Sadly, I wasted my time by going over to Fox News last night & their homepage was plastered with Rivera's face just fueling the hatred their viewers have. Ugliness
You really have not seen ugly yet. Your views and my views won't matter. We all know what law enforcement has been told to do now. The debate time has ended. Wall or no wall, it's going to be pure brutality.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:44 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Are you an anchor kid? Cause your stuff reeks of it. While else would you support such a mess.
I wonder if we have some illegals posting here.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:50 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
My daughter has already been given instructions: YOU DO NOT JOG ALONE.
Right. When I was young, I would go out early in the morning, still dark, and run. Smaller town w/ not much crime and everyone knew everyone, but still crazy. Anything can happen anywhere. You don't understand things when you're young. Sad story and just horrible outcome.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:51 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
When I was young -- there was a serial rapist in the area. It was an upper middle class suburb community where kids walked to school as young as six years old.

Stuff happened back then too.

We didn't get daily updates though.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:54 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,074,467 times
This isn't political or otherwise controversial.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:00 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
The American response to this atrocity is going to be ferocious.
No it isn't. We will be on to the next "outrage" in a day or so.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:14 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No it isn't. We will be on to the next "outrage" in a day or so.
True...the next heinous crime committed by an illegal!

Old 08-22-2018, 07:18 AM

1,280 posts, read 1,396,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Of course this is sad however do we need a thread every time an undocumented person commits a crime? There are 12 million undocumented people living in the USA as many as a small country of course some will commit crimes however the crime rate is lower for the undocumented than the general USA population.
The crime rate of illegals is 100%, by definition. I don't see how the general US population could exceed that.

Old 08-22-2018, 07:19 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I am pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe in a balanced budget amendment. I believe we need to do something about this issue other than empty rhetoric.

What makes me a "liberal" and what sort of mental block stops you from addressing my entire point? I noted that S.S. would have to come from the dead or people working elsewhere also. Not at all hard to track and follow up on.

My link also has farms admitting their workers are here illegally.
My social security number is stolen by someone working in California. I received a letter from the California office of the IRS telling me it was used for employment; however, this government organization refused to tell me where this person works, the phone number, or any information I could use to report this person to the police and have them arrested. Identity theft is a felony. California government IRS officials are protecting the criminal, not me.

If this illegal wasn't allowed to be here due to lax immigration enforcement, Mollie Tibbetts would still be alive. comparing her illegal immigrant alleged killer to our home grown American monsters is stupid.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 08-22-2018 at 07:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies