Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 08:15 PM

2,068 posts, read 999,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
but the vast majority of illegals are just like us. They just want to live their lives in peace and make it here.

No, they're not just like me. I don't cross their home country's border illegally and expect to be welcomed with open arms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 08:17 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
See how quick the neo-cons blew that one off?
"eh hes white so whatever....but the illegals!"
The difference-for those that aren't able to figure it out for themselves?

One case involved an American citizen-one that was living here legally. No a lot we can do about that.

The other was committed by a criminal alien that, had we enforced our laws, wouldn't even have been in this nation. This senseless murder would have been prevented had we simply enforced our immigration laws, instead of pandering to criminals.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:19 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What does that mean “let’s start”, what’s the plan.
It means allowing ICE to do their job and protect our country with the laws that are currently in existence, without being obstructed from doing their jobs and being demonized by the left in this country.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:20 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Just think......

If we had less illegal immigrants, we'd have less threads about them committing crimes........

You'd get behind that wouldn't you?
I don't support increasing illegal immigration but I don't agree with deporting all of them either btw I don't know any personally from Latin America all of the one's I've met are from Europe. The bad one's need to go for sure.

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
See how quick the neo-cons blew that one off?
"eh hes white so whatever....but the illegals!"
There are several threads on that one. Stop hiding behind the liberal curtain. As a matter of fact create another one if you feel so strongly about it.

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
What about the LEGAL CITIZEN who killed his wife and children last week? We should also deport all legal residents because of him!

Something we can all get behind!
There’s a 14 page thread on that POS. Deflection fail.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:21 PM

16,597 posts, read 8,610,160 times
I am sure MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of the liberal MSM will be reporting this fact like a responsible news organization should be.

But why do I get the sinking feeling that only FOX and a few other "fair & balanced" news organizations will even report this, where as other supposed journalists will completely ignore the illegal alien aspect of the story?

`

Old 08-21-2018, 08:22 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Americans are only up in arms about the one's coming in from the southern border.
Ridiculous, I've been up in arms about the fire starter from Denmark.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:23 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Too late. They're here and they're part of the fabric of America now. Sure, get rid of the bad elements. Deport them, jail them, whatever... but the vast majority of illegals are just like us. They just want to live their lives in peace and make it here.

Irrelevant.

Their motives for skirting our immigration laws aren't an excuse to let them slide.

It's the same old worn out "but they just want a better life" argument....

So what?

Everyone wants a better life......I want a better life.

Doesn't give me the right to break the law to achieve it.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:23 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I am sure MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of the liberal MSM will be reporting this fact like a responsible news organization should be.

But why do I get the sinking feeling that only FOX and a few other "fair & balanced" news organizations will even report this, where as other supposed journalists will completely ignore the illegal alien aspect of the story?

`
I believe I heard CNN refer to this piece of crap as "Undocumented."

I guess they get the heebee jeebies using the word illegal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies