Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2018, 06:27 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Look for there you go. It could be you who is murdered the next time. Laws are in place for good reason and if we don't comply with them we'd live in a horrific and chaotic society but obviously the left doesn't understand that. You live your lives ruled by emotions. Did you ever notice people make really bad choices when they make decisions while in an emotional state?

Liberalism is born and ignorance and bred on immorality. The ignorance is not knowing the facts or understanding how the world works, and the immorality is in perpetrating and believing in lies.
What are you yammering about?

Indeed. Laws are good.

LAST I heard - murder was against the law.

Where is your outrage for the two precious babies KILLED BY THEIR OWN FATHER?

Huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2018, 06:30 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Indeed. Laws are good.

Huh?
Geez, so anyone who you don't agree with is "yammering", such a classless word.

And of course an unfounded accusation to deflect. And yes, I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail. Better yet, I hear the inmates make a special place in hell for people like him.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Indeed. Laws are good.

Huh?
Here, just in case you need a reminder of the threads topic....

BREAKING: Missing 20 year old female jogger murdered by ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

Old 08-22-2018, 06:39 PM

My question to Democrats/Liberals.... Why should I support people who are breaking our laws?

Old 08-22-2018, 06:40 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
Yep!
She went there!

Warren said she's 'sorry' Mollie Tibbetts is dead, but we must focus on the 'real problems' of lawbreaking parents at the border who are being temporarily separated from their kids.

Warren On Mollie Tibbetts: Family Separation Policy Is The 'Real' Problem
No, she didn't say that. Just the opposite, she said that the mothers and children at the border aren't the real problem and resources shouldn't be used trying to enforce the law on them. Geez, doesn't Warren make enough actual statements to criticize? There's no need to make stuff up. This kind of false attack isn't going to change anyone's mind about her misguided policy recommendations.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:42 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,769,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
National Enquirer is owned and operated by tRump's pal David Pecker and is totally in the tank for him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Media,_Inc.

They're a perfect match.

I'm talking about the relative quality of MSNBC being equivalent to the National Enquirer. Real journalism is not stretching the facts and when you don't have any, making them up

26,979 posts, read 15,886,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Hey Republicans!
Where is your wall that would have kept this criminal out of the country?
You are all in control of the Government so stop worrying about what impotent Democrats say at this point!
He’s been here several years.

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
If Pocahontas was a GOP member that said such a statement, I would imagine the outcry would be even larger. How many supporters she will have lost after that remark is something I would like to know.
Wouldn't you like to know what she actually said? Just click on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=hJ0ORLU_Q3E

Old 08-22-2018, 06:44 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Double speak. I see where the farmer now has a new story. (He used a fake name)..........I think we are going to have to wait and see what the truth is but I do not believe we have been told it yet.
I just heard that the farm never used e-verify. Sounds like they lied, but who knows perhaps someone in the office messed up. I also heard the illegal alien was using fake id. I expect the authorities will figure it out.

Old 08-22-2018, 06:45 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Never mind about the first part of my post.

She has no idea if the children are with pedophiles and traffickers or are with their parents until an investigation is done. So she is advocating for leaving these children with these traffickers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies