Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll for Democrats/Liberals/Leftists: Should all violent illegal immigrants be deported and kept out
Yes 58 84.06%
No 11 15.94%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 02:44 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times

Advertisements

Please only answer if you consider yourself mostly a Democrat/Liberal/Leftist.

I am creating this poll because it seems like most Conservatives believe that Liberals don't think violent illegal immigrants should be deported. My assertion is that they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2018, 02:47 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
I think your assertion is correct.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:49 PM

2,267 posts, read 1,943,623 times
Not only "violent" but I think most dems agree that immigrants that commit anything more than your run of the mill traffic violations or simple possession type charges should not be granted citizenship. It is a privilege to be here and we certainly don't need those that are not going to respect that.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:50 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post

I am creating this poll because it seems like most Conservatives believe that Liberals don't think violent illegal immigrants should be deported. My assertion is that they do.

I didn't vote in the Poll.
I consider myself a Classical Liberal, not what is called Liberal today.

When we deport them, they are back in a week.
Violent people do time, or are sentenced to death(hanging preferably)
Then deport them.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:51 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,447,251 times
Dems want them out only after they vote dem on election day..

Old 08-22-2018, 02:54 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Poll for Democrats/Liberals/Leftists: Should all violent illegal immigrants be deported and kept out of the USA?
Not a Dem, but arresting and deporting violent ones has been the policy for decades.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:54 PM

1,262 posts, read 1,300,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaffeetrekker View Post
Dems want them out only after they vote dem on election day..
Troll:

Why do you even bother to reply? You know that's not true, and you also know that election fraud is so small it doesn't affect the outcome of elections.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:55 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post

I think you are misrepresenting what we are saying.

We are saying: ALL illegal aliens, violent or not, should be deported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Not only "violent" but I think most dems agree that immigrants that commit anything more than your run of the mill traffic violations or simple possession type charges should not be granted citizenship. It is a privilege to be here and we certainly don't need those that are not going to respect that.
They already showed their lack of respect by coming here illegally.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:56 PM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
The ultimate goal of the Dems is to keep them around to do menial work like slaves, vote illegally (Democrat of course) and never encourage them to become citizens. Easier to control a group that does not have any real rights.

Much like how the Democratic Party tried to keep the institution of slavery and fought against Abe Lincoln and the Republicans before, during and after the Civil War when the Republicans tried to free them.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:59 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The ultimate goal of the Dems is to keep them around to do menial work like slaves, vote illegally (Democrat of course) and never encourage them to become citizens. Easier to control a group that does not have any real rights.

Much like how the Democratic Party tried to keep the institution of slavery and fought against Abe Lincoln and the Republicans before, during and after the Civil War when the Republicans tried to free them.
But I thought this supposed illegal was working for a Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies