Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2018, 07:29 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,022,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The fact of the matter, we know what the left really thinks of McCain. They all said it in 2008.
Anybody over the age of 30 remembers. Hilarious how they are now using it as a weapon against Trump. Such sad and sordid little creatures they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2018, 07:34 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
an officer pilot can reject bombing missions, It has been done in the Vietnam and Iraq Wars. He could have resigned as officer.
You haven't answered the question I asked, you are just repeating yourself and are totally lacking in facts.

How many bombing missions can a pilot reject, 23??

Just curious, do you hate McCain that much or do you think this paints Trumps comments in a better light.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:36 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
Mccain said: " I hate the gooks, I will hate them as long as I live"

What a loving man. Never met a war he didn't like. One of the blood thirsty war mongers in our history.
I would probably say the same thing after being tortured by them for 5 years...……...

Old 08-27-2018, 07:43 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I would probably say the same thing after being tortured by them for 5 years...……...

which came first, his 23 bombings in North Vietnam that killed civilians and children or the torture he got because of it?....what was he expecting? roses and a parade in North Vietnam? rollout the red carpet for Mccain? LOL

if a foreign fighter bombs 23 times our cities and gets caught, what do you think it's going to happen to him?

racism is when you generalized a whole race or group in a negative way.
So if a few blacks rape and kill your wife you would say that about all black people?

Last edited by Hellion1999; 08-27-2018 at 07:53 PM..

Old 08-27-2018, 07:45 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
All I can say at this point is that I'm laughing at all the hypocrites both on here and in the political realm as well as journalists that are gushing praise and faux alligator tears over McCain now that he's assumed room temperature.

These are the same people who castigated him and called him everything but good when he was running against his highness Obama, the very same people who reamed him and called him "war monger" and other not so loving names when he pushed for the Iraq war as well as lobbied hard for "the surge" and other military conflicts (he never met a war he wasn't for).

Some of these wonderful people even likened him to George Wallace and called McCain a racist among other vile names and are now speaking lovingly about what a great man and legislator/hero he was.

What a bunch of freaking HYPOCRITES (you know who you and they are)!

One thing ya gotta say about Trump, at least he's honest about his dislike of McCain and he's not hiding it like all the other fakers...

Old 08-27-2018, 07:47 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,270,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You haven't answered the question I asked, you are just repeating yourself and are totally lacking in facts.

How many bombing missions can a pilot reject, 23??

Just curious, do you hate McCain that much or do you think this paints Trumps comments in a better light.

I don't hate Mccain....I never supported bombings on civilians.....Mccain did! He had a problem hating people.

I'm exposing his warmonger record which you can't defend.

A pilot (officer) can refuse any mission. He can resign. I told you it has been done and you keep ignoring that because you want to defend Mccain.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:51 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
https://www.clowncrack.com/2018/08/27/our-hero/

NSFW language.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:51 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
LAWL. The truth is there. The MSM and Trump haters are hypocrites about McCain.

Remember When Obama And His Supporters Hated And Mocked John McCain?

Now the community agitator who has seen his paper "legacy" torn up by Trump, gets mad, and joins the hypocrites in praise of the warmonger McCain.

(and they wonder why Real America ignores them now)

Old 08-27-2018, 07:53 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
I don't hate Mccain....I never supported bombings on civilians.....Mccain did! He had a problem hating people.

I'm exposing his warmonger record which you can't defend.

A pilot (officer) can refuse any mission. He can resign. I told you it has been done and you keep ignoring that because you want to defend Mccain.
No you are just angry and have no facts to back up your claims as far as Vietnam.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:53 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
I rather bomb Soviet Nuclear Submarines pointing their nukes at our cities than bombing poor civilians from 3rd world Asian countries that pose no threat to us.

even a low IQ fool knows the difference........there is an old saying in Spanish " Dios No te dio la cabeza para solamente hechar pelos"......"God didn't give you a head just to grow hair"
Perhaps you need to visit what happened to south Vietnam after they were invaded and taken over by the north. This is what we were fighting to prevent.

https://www.quora.com/What-happened-...fall-of-Saigon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies