Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2018, 09:57 PM

10,076 posts, read 5,695,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyinhouston View Post
I wouldn't want that criminal at my funeral either. Trump deserves no one's respect at this point.

Would love to hear what crimes Trump committed. The crime of not being polite to people who spit in your face?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2018, 09:59 PM

12,946 posts, read 9,572,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
He's talking about Twitter feeds. Despite the left proclaiming everyone is a bot, the fact is that there are very real people who type out those tweets. The only difference is that you don't know anyone who did that, but that doesn't negate the fact that a lot of people on the left sat at the computer, or got on their phones and made those comments. Don't get that confused now.
Yeah but he said liberals, as if it's all liberals.

Old 08-25-2018, 10:00 PM

16,870 posts, read 10,505,381 times
The fake love the Democrats are expressing for McCain is almost as bad as all the things he advocated for (like bombing every country he could name on the map). The vast swath of Dems would cheer on a senator who advocated for nuking an orphanage as long as the senator was also anti-Trump.

Old 08-25-2018, 10:00 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,402,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Would love to hear what crimes Trump committed. The crime of not being polite to people who spit in your face?
It's not a crime to act like a third grade bully, but it is a shame, especially if you happen to be POTUS. And as a presumed adult, you should have the level of character to expect more of our leadership, regardless of your political affiliation or "but Barack, Hillary, etc."

Old 08-25-2018, 10:02 PM

10,076 posts, read 5,695,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
You mean farting around at his golf courses when he isn't in the WH watching cable TV 24/7! That's all he does except fly to rallies to get his mentally ill ego stroked! LAZY, LARD-A** GOOD-FOR NOTHING!
I think you are talking about Obama. I can't think of a single good thing Obama did for our country. And praising gay marriage and Muslims certainly isn't one of them.

Meanwhile Trump has worked relentlessly to pretty much accomplish all his campaign promises. Obama promised that we could keep our doctor, nothing would change. lol

Old 08-25-2018, 10:04 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,524,122 times
Quote:
I read Trump's twitter feed a lot. Just to see the lunacy, venom and bile cast at this man on a daily basis no matter what he posts.

So he posts this message

"My deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!"

The liberal response? Blasting Trump again. Trump could post Merry Christmas and liberals would hate that too. lol One person said, "everyone hates you." Really, are you that so far attached from reality that you think NO ONE voted for or supports Trump? Then they contrasted Trump's tweet with a far more detailed message from Obama about Mccain's death. A heart felt message praising his courage and sacrifice.

Umm no. It's a load of baloney. This is the asinine games of dirty politics. I don't recall Obama ever having high praise for Mccain. Oh but liberals started to love him when he turned against Trump. Now suddenly Mccain is one of the greatest politicans of our time. I have no doubt that Obama wrote his statement purely out of a motive to make Trump look bad by comparison.
I agree with you WRT people criticizing Trump when he expressed sympathies to the McCain family. When I saw your posting, I had to double-check to see that he actually did it, but he did. Good for him. The exclamation point is a little weird, but I'm pleased to see he made the effort.

Old 08-25-2018, 10:08 PM

33,815 posts, read 16,819,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post

one thing I never doubted about John McCain was his love for his country, his family and his friends. His sense of dignity, especially in the 2008 presidential run, is one that we all could learn from.

I echo those sentiments.

17,654 posts, read 13,497,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17;52909764[B
]obummer[/b] has a lot more time to compose false praise about mcshame than Trump..Mr Trump is busy running the USA..and doing a far better job than barry the cuc could ever dream of

Dude, in a time of sorrow you are pretty jacked up and on the warpath.

Don't tell me, you just listened to "Telephone Line", "Mr. Blue Sky", and "It's a Livin' Thing" all in a row.

7,420 posts, read 2,687,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
I agree with you WRT people criticizing Trump when he expressed sympathies to the McCain family. When I saw your posting, I had to double-check to see that he actually did it, but he did. Good for him. The exclamation point is a little weird, but I'm pleased to see he made the effort.
The bar is so low.

Old 08-25-2018, 10:10 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,817,618 times
Quote:
I've yet to find one liberal who can name one crime that Trump has committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The fake love the Democrats are expressing for McCain is almost as bad as all the things he advocated for (like bombing every country he could name on the map). The vast swath of Dems would cheer on a senator who advocated for nuking an orphanage as long as the senator was also anti-Trump.
The Democrats are so sanctimonious yet they are using McCain and his death as a way to attack conservatives and President Trump as if they really care about McCain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies