Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which Is Worse: President Trump or President Pence?
President Trump 50 68.49%
President Pence 23 31.51%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2018, 07:01 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
You forgot

C. None of the above
And you forgot D:

Any Leftist Democrat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2018, 07:03 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
And you forgot D:

Any Leftist Democrat
Ding, ding winner. D would be my vote.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:13 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,896,239 times
At least Pence has political experience. Are you getting tired of Trump's on the job training?

Old 08-24-2018, 07:17 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
No contest - Trump. Pence, as far as I can tell, at least has a sense of morality, modesty and dignity.
Yes. I am no fan of Pence at all but find Trump repulsive, offensive and dangerous on every possible level. I can find no positive thing to say about him. As terrible as Pence is, I think even he would not be stupid enough to insult our allies and create public policy based on Tucker Carlson's latest diatribe.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:24 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Donald Trump made no Secret that he was viewing ALL of the GOP candidates for President to choose a Running Mate. He needed a Running Mate that actually KNEW how Congress worked and a VP that had a working relationship with the GOP and other CongressCritters.

I think Rubio and Kasich were is top choices .... but they decided to Poop in their own careers.
Pence was an interesting choice and a smart choice in the end. Respected by the GOP and smart enough to read the public -- 1st rule is to Never Burn a Bridge.

Donald Trump is actually apolitical and the first Independent President we have had in Modern Times. He owes NOTHING to anyone and the Establishment FEARS that -- no leverage.
He is not afraid of the Media --the Media FEARS that.

Which is Worse?. Silly Question.

Donald Trump will succeed and then Pence will be the successor to that Success.
Anyone who believes that Pence doesn't understand that ..... Lives in a Rubber Bubble.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:29 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I object to the phrasing of the poll.

Should be which is better.

I say Trump is better because Pence seems more like a globalist conservative who cares more about the white ethnoreligious state of Israel than America like many evangelicals and corporations or at least isn't assertive of America first as much.

Both are magnitudes better than any Democrat alternative of course.
So you think Trump is better....? To date Pence and his team have not been thrown in jail, arrested or charged with any crimes. So you think the guy who has broken every law we have AND cavorts with a foriegn spy agency is better than the Evangelical VP??? Ohhh geeez.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:30 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Donald Trump made no Secret that he was viewing ALL of the GOP candidates for President to choose a Running Mate. He needed a Running Mate that actually KNEW how Congress worked and a VP that had a working relationship with the GOP and other CongressCritters.

I think Rubio and Kasich were is top choices .... but they decided to Poop in their own careers.
Pence was an interesting choice and a smart choice in the end. Respected by the GOP and smart enough to read the public -- 1st rule is to Never Burn a Bridge.

Donald Trump is actually apolitical and the first Independent President we have had in Modern Times. He owes NOTHING to anyone and the Establishment FEARS that -- no leverage.
He is not afraid of the Media --the Media FEARS that.

Which is Worse?. Silly Question.

Anyone who believes that Pence doesn't understand that ..... Lives in a Rubber Bubble.
Great. He can govern from his jail cell!!!!

Old 08-24-2018, 07:33 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

SO Ford went down as the culmination of Nixons success?

Nixon was 100X the POTUS of Don the Con (and that's not saying much) and yet he is considered a crook and a madman and Ford one of the Big Nothings of History.

And Ford didn't have the "Christian" baggage of Pence, which will only make Pence more divisive.

Do you really think history is going to forget Trump/Pence election itself was crime-related? I don't think so....Trump will be among the 2 or 3 worst POTUS of all time. Pence will run as far as possible from the vast majority of his antics and policies.

Old 08-24-2018, 07:41 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
This is awesome. We should sticky this topic. The only reason I would ever like to see Trump impeached is to watch what happens if Pence becomes president. I don’t think the Trump haters know anything about Pence, they are just blinded by their Trump hate.

Old 08-24-2018, 08:02 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This is awesome. We should sticky this topic. The only reason I would ever like to see Trump impeached is to watch what happens if Pence becomes president. I don’t think the Trump haters know anything about Pence, they are just blinded by their Trump hate.
I don't understand. The Trump haters PICKED Pence in the poll.

So therefore we believe he's a human being, unlike the scum Don the Con.

Now, we can discuss whether the stink has tainted Pence....and Pence is no superman, not the best possible Middle American POTUS we could find, but compared to Don the Con he is Ghandi and MLK combined.

It's all relative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies