Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 63 13.55%
58-60 32 6.88%
55-57 61 13.12%
50-54 198 42.58%
49 or less 111 23.87%
Voters: 465. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2018, 10:05 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times

Advertisements

Democrat leftists are relentless, unconscionable liars, completely unprincipled and despicable in the extreme. There is literally no lie they will not tell and no slander or smear that they will not commit, without hesitation or remorse.

They do not seem to realize it yet, but any plausible deniability that they used to have about these deeply warped and twisted character tendencies has been cast aside here during this episode.

Say what you want to, but you people have shown yourselves out as the vile, disgusting and truly abominable human beings that you are and nothing you say at this point is going to be able to make people forget that.

Old 09-26-2018, 10:06 AM

21,929 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I have a hunch that now the dam has broken, there will be a parade of women coming forward about the real Kavanaugh.
Are you kidding? The worst this guy did was attend some drunken frat parties. The whole thing is ludicrous. The women can't recall, blah, blah, blah.

Old 09-26-2018, 10:07 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChalkItUp View Post
For 40+ years I've voted regardless of party...yes I voted for Ross Perot.....but after watching the vile hateful conduct of the Democrat Party concocting these pathetic lies about Judge Kavanaugh I in no good conscious could ever vote again for them. There's some radio personality who calls liberalism a mental disorder. He just may be on to something. Equally as bad are the Republicans who sit idly by diddling themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. So you'll never again vote for a Democrat, but you'll vote for Republicans, even though they merely "sit idly by diddling themselves."

No one here believes you ever voted for a Democrat.

You're going to see more of this. I've consistently talked about voting Democrat, even in this coming election cycle. While I won't say 'never', this nonsense is making me seriously reconsider voting for any Democrat, even the ones I think might do a good job.

Democrats like to say that Trump empowered the racists and misogynists. Well, the Democrats are empowering crazy; honestly bat**** crazy.

Old 09-26-2018, 10:07 AM

21,929 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Avenatti is a low life scum. He is getting rich while Stormy performs in third rate strip clubs. I wouldn't believe ANYTHING that he said.

Old 09-26-2018, 10:08 AM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
Let's be clear--he's a pig.

Off of hearsay? WOW....

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
That is a lie. That woman is not who you republicans think it is. It was HRC's photographer.
I don't see a camera around her neck or in her hand. That's Ford Lawyer, a Clinton operative and co-conspirator to slander Kav and take him down.
Attached Thumbnails
Judge Kavanaugh hearings and allegations  MERGED-ford-lawyer.jpg  

3,072 posts, read 1,301,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I agree. I don't see how the GOP continues to try to push this through when the majority of Americans didn't want Kavanaugh confirmed before these latest allegations. His remaining support is sure to continue to plummet.

The GOP rushes this through at their own peril. Even their base--minus the cult--doesn't think Kavanaugh should be seated. Will they damn everyone to placate the cult? Are they that afraid of Trump?

If they do try to hold the vote this week, I've got to believe there will be some Republicans who will vote no. Maybe I'm just too optimistic?
The problem is an open seat going into the midterms hurts the Democrats and I’m not sure why they don’t see this. If I was on that side I would be fairly silent right now. Hold the vote and get him in. If something comes up later impeach him. If you withdraw him or vote him out and Trump nominates Barrett the GOP turnout sores and the Senate holds and the Dems probably only get a marginal house edge

Old 09-26-2018, 10:09 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Well then the women who sat on their couch and put down Ms Ford and lavished sympathy for teenage boys advances being mis understood...teen girls scorned retaliating...30 years later...
Were interviewed by CNN.

No good, huh.?

Old 09-26-2018, 10:09 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Avenatti is a low life scum. He is getting rich while Stormy performs in third rate strip clubs. I wouldn't believe ANYTHING that he said.
He is an ambulance chaser

Old 09-26-2018, 10:10 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
The problem is an open seat going into the midterms hurts the Democrats and I’m not sure why they don’t see this. If I was on that side I would be fairly silent right now. Hold the vote and get him in. If something comes up later impeach him. If you withdraw him or vote him out and Trump nominates Barrett the GOP turnout sores and the Senate holds and the Dems probably only get a marginal house edge
How on earth does an open seat hurt the Democrats? The GOP allowed a seat to remain open for a year. It doesn't seem to have hurt them any. If anything, knowing there is a seat hanging in the balance could help the Democrats turn out the vote. That's what the GOP is really worried about.

Although seating someone who no one on either wants in no way helps the GOP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies