Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 07:51 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,731,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Seems like democrats just attack everything that Trump supports and favor everything he criticizes. Let's look at some of the positions liberals used to take before they changed their minds just to oppose Trump.

1. They supported free speech and a free press, until some of the press started reporting positive things about Trump as well as important details that the fake news leaves out.
2. They hated McCain, until he started opposing Trump.
3. They hated Bush, until he publicly criticized Trump.
4. They loved WikiLeaks when they were exposing Bush's and Fox's BS about the existence WMD's.
5. They wanted Brennan to be fired, until Trump revoked his clearance.
6. Paul Ryan was Hitler, until he criticized Trump.
7. Democrats supported strong border security, until Trump showed his support for it.
8. They supported peace with Russia, until Putin said something favorable about Trump.

It's like they don't even have any principals or a foundation anymore. They just take the opposite of Trump's positions on everything

Feel free to add to the list. I'm sure there are plenty more examples.
9. They got along with conservatives until they started acting like nutjobs.

Old 08-25-2018, 07:54 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Quote:
Seems like democrats just attack everything that Trump supports and favor everything he criticizes. Let's look at some of the positions liberals used to take before they changed their minds just to oppose Trump.

1. They supported free speech and a free press, until some of the press started reporting positive things about Trump as well as important details that the fake news leaves out.
4. They loved WikiLeaks when they were exposing Bush's and Fox's BS about the existence WMD's.
7. Democrats supported strong border security, until Trump showed his support for it.
8. They supported peace with Russia, until Putin said something favorable about Trump.

It's like they don't even have any principals or a foundation anymore. They just take the opposite of Trump's positions on everything

1. They hated Omarosa until will she said "Donald Trump reads on a 9th grade reading level."
2. They hated Stormy Daniels until she said "Donald Trump didn't use protection when he puked her."
3. They hated Seth Meyers until he said Donald Trump often appears on FOX, which is ironic because a fox often appears on Donald Trump’s head.
4. They hated Maxine Water until she called Donald Trump, "Don the Con Man."
5. They hated James Comey until he said "Donald Trump is simply not fit for the office he currently holds."

Old 08-25-2018, 10:07 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,086,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
The blame for the bolded is on Congress, not Trump. How long did politicians run on the "repeal Obamacare" platform? As we all know, they never expected Trump to be elected therefore,they never expected they would have to actually follow through on their promises....and they still haven't.
True. Furthermore Trump would’ve had the wall half built and would’ve accomplished much more with the immigration issue if from day one in office he didn’t have to spend so much energy to fight off all these whiner snowflakes that want so desperately to see him fail at every turn even at the expense of America. All these idiots are still deep down in shock that he won and just can’t get past it. Politicians can’t get past it. After 8 years of Obama we need Trump. Terrorists don’t like Trump either, what a shocker!

Old 08-25-2018, 10:16 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
The OP needs help...

Old 08-25-2018, 10:19 PM

21,530 posts, read 8,716,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
The OP needs help...
Seriously.

Old 08-25-2018, 11:32 PM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
I bet liberals would become fans of Hitler if Trump started criticizing him.
You are 100% correct. Liberals hate anything that Trump loves.

Old 08-25-2018, 11:50 PM

5,790 posts, read 3,595,865 times
Quote:

1. Nope, we don't support government intimidation of journalists. This isn't Russia or China, or Venezuela ior turkey either.
2,3,5,6. "Love" is too strong a word. More like we see it as something any decent human being would do.
4. Eh, WikiLeaks is apolitical. I'm sure you didn't love it when they exposed the WMD lies.
7. There's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. Building walls, separating children from parents, calling all illegal immigrants rapists, criminals and such. Nope. I'd settle for more personel on the border, even unarmed drones for observation.
8. "Peace" at any price is too strong a word. More like the US shouldn't do anything to provoke Russia unnecessarily. I don't recall liberals celebrating the "liberation of Ukraine" and all that other garbage. Also, Putin interfered in the elections and ESPECIALLY Trump's "Russia, I hope you're hearing this" about Clinton's e-mails. Blatantly asking a foreign government for help in winning an election is beyond the pale.

If anything, this list is hopelessly biased.

Old 08-26-2018, 01:10 AM

23,466 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
1. Nope, we don't support government intimidation of journalists. This isn't Russia or China, or Venezuela ior turkey either.
You were fine with it under obama

2,3,5,6. "Love" is too strong a word. More like we see it as something any decent human being would do.
You hate them until they do/say something anti-Trump then you 'like' them, just not love them. "Something any decent human being would do"--yeah right.

4. Eh, WikiLeaks is apolitical. I'm sure you didn't love it when they exposed the WMD lies.
I did and I was glad Wikileaks did it. That's the difference between us I suppose.

7. There's a right way and a wrong way to go about it. Building walls,
Nothing wrong with the wall. The majority of the border crosser wannabes may not even put themselves and their children in danger if they know they probably won't get past the wall. Could save many of them, men , women and children, from being raped, murdered, etc.

separating children from parents,
You don't have a clue if those were their parents or if they were coyotes/traffickers, obama didn't even know and gave thousands of kids to coyotes/traffickers, what makes you think you would know?

calling all illegal immigrants rapists, criminals and such.
He didn't do that, stop lying.

Nope. I'd settle for more personel on the border, even unarmed drones for observation.
So that you can get some nice video footage of them sneaking across the border and melting into the night?

8. "Peace" at any price is too strong a word. More like the US shouldn't do anything to provoke Russia unnecessarily.
Like how the hysterical left and their media is unsettling the world?

I don't recall liberals celebrating the "liberation of Ukraine" and all that other garbage. Also, Putin interfered in the elections
And we interfered in theirs, and others.

and ESPECIALLY Trump's "Russia, I hope you're hearing this" about Clinton's e-mails. Blatantly asking a foreign government for help in winning an election is beyond the pale.
He should have asked China. It was probably them that hillary had given those 30,000+ emails

If anything, this list is hopelessly biased.
Yes, your list certainly is.
my comments in blue

Old 08-26-2018, 01:26 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:

All true, they would love slavery if Trump criticized it....TDS is amazing to behold.

Old 08-26-2018, 01:32 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
What is with the Cult 45ers obsession with liberals?? From what I've been reading about their hero- they have a heck of a lot more to worry about than the opinions of liberals. Maybe focus on getting their own house in order before continuing the love affair with liberals and their opinions, and do it quickly before The Bloated Buffoon makes America even worse!
My
Attorney
Got
Arrested
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies