Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 04:10 PM

16,552 posts, read 8,589,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
" You have to remember that many Trump supporters are "little men" and so the way you see the world and life does not apply to them. "

I am not sure who you are responding to nor in what context. However what specifically do you mean by "little men"

Old 08-27-2018, 04:16 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,283,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I am not sure who you are responding to nor in what context. However what specifically do you mean by "little men"
Small hands, small mind, small winkie.

Guessing

Old 08-27-2018, 04:19 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
So, what do you think will happen. Think trump will resign or wait to be impeached?
Koale
Neither..... he’s doing a great job

Old 08-27-2018, 04:19 PM

1,042 posts, read 873,399 times
I think he will stay where he is. I think there will more and more outrageous things that will come out. A day later, the vast ammount of Republicans and Independents will be disbelieving or rationalizing his behavior by somehow blaming it on Hillary Clinton[ she is not even running, and if she changes her mind, I can not see her winning the primaries.]

I remember when Trump said that if he were to step outside on 5th Avenue and shoot someone that his base would not even care. At the time I thought he was joking. I was on Breitbart news comments the other day, and the folks on there were talking about the "*******s" being so stupid by not believing that there truly was NO line, including Shooting an innocent person, that would turn his people against him. That made me so sad, mostly because I believe it.

I am not angry with anyone about this....just very, very sad.

Old 08-27-2018, 04:21 PM

18,453 posts, read 7,083,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Obstruction ,covering up .Failure to fulfill his Oath of Office and conduct detrimental to the United States of America. More to come

Until you have some actual proof of any of this, it's just wishful thinking on your part.

Old 08-27-2018, 04:25 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,666,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Small hands, small mind, small winkie.

Guessing
Once AMI "forgiveness" and the illegality of the payments is established we may get to see the pics. A 10X blown up pic (you'd need to do that to see it) can be installed next to the Blue Dress in the "Impeachment Museum" of the future.

Old 08-27-2018, 04:25 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,967,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARaider08 View Post
IQ is an abstract measure of general intelligence. Not a tool to denote who's smarter than who...

You're using it wrong.

...Also, "vindictive losters".

Man... Did you miss the entire 2008-2018 Republican party? 10 years.... 10 YEARS.
I never missed anything having to do with the republican party in those ten years.
Matter of fact, I stayed in touch with some people who were, at the time, high up in the party.
I knew the party had to change, and I suggested to a few of them, that we needed a non politician to run for President.

Donald Trump had on occasion, during those ten years, stated he "would" consider running if no viable candidate on the republican side stepped up.
Well , Mitt Romney did step up, but was not of the caliber to become President.
I emailed Mr.Trump long before his decision to enter politics, and asked him to consider running for the presidency.

Not that he ever read my message to him, but in June of 2015, he announced he was running.

I emailed him on the afternoon of his announcement, and told him, "you run, and you will win".

I just had a feeling about him, and it came to be.
During those ten years the republican party was not at it's full game, I managed to stay involved.

Looking back at those ten years, I now understand what it is MR. Trump inherited.
I need not go into detail, but a failed economy was number one, and Mr.Trump has done an excellent job at getting it back on track.

During the campaign, prior to election, the message was clear on both sides of the spectrum.
Republicans saw a need for change, and a new direction for the country, while on the democratic side, it was stick with the plan.
Obviously the people decided change was needed, and change it has.

Bob.

Old 08-27-2018, 04:30 PM

HEY GUYS!!! DID YALL HEAR THAT TRUMP JUST SIGNED A BETTER TRADE AGREEMENT WITH MEXICO AND NOW CANADA WANTS TO TALK AGAIN?? Niiiiice!!

Old 08-27-2018, 04:31 PM

I love it!!!

Old 08-27-2018, 04:38 PM

937 posts, read 926,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I never missed anything having to do with the republican party in those ten years.
Matter of fact, I stayed in touch with some people who were, at the time, high up in the party.
I knew the party had to change, and I suggested to a few of them, that we needed a non politician to run for President.

Donald Trump had on occasion, during those ten years, stated he "would" consider running if no viable candidate on the republican side stepped up.
Well , Mitt Romney did step up, but was not of the caliber to become President.
I emailed Mr.Trump long before his decision to enter politics, and asked him to consider running for the presidency.

Not that he ever read my message to him, but in June of 2015, he announced he was running.

I emailed him on the afternoon of his announcement, and told him, "you run, and you will win".

I just had a feeling about him, and it came to be.
During those ten years the republican party was not at it's full game, I managed to stay involved.

Looking back at those ten years, I now understand what it is MR. Trump inherited.
I need not go into detail, but a failed economy spurred by Republican driven financial regulation decisions was number one, and Mr.Trump has done an [okay] job at [maintaining the economic stability a Democratic regime established].

During the campaign, prior to election, the message was clear on both sides of the spectrum.
Republicans saw [they were losing ground and cooperation within the party], and [lost their political infrastructure to stealthy campaigning financing practices], while on the democratic side, it was stick with the plan.
Obviously the people decided change was needed, and change it has.

Bob.
....Okay.... Calling BS on ALL OF THAT... Haha... Had to make a few edits to make it remotely believable.
Why the hell would you want 2015 Trump to run given his previous 2 decades?
The man was a pure real estate magnate from NYC.

What, to you, said "I think Donald Trump, given his past history would be a great candidate for President for the Republican party"?

Or, rather, what promoted you to entrust the Presidency to a known compulsive liar primadonna?

Or did you miss that decade of Trump too?

...Really... Is it the overt racism or the blatant brown-nosing that drew you to him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies