Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 09:39 AM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
For folks that don't like CNN, you sure do watch a lot of it.
Not really. All it takes is one person to take CNN's wowsers and other foul-ups and get it out on the www for the world to see and comment on.

Just like with Fox, MSNBC, etc.

I used to watch CNN quite a bit but got tired of what I thought to be, softball, one way reporting during the Obama administration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2018, 09:44 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Another reason CNN broadcast personnel are just a bunch of radical activists.

John Sununu is on there to talk about McCain - and as usual, CNN's TDS takes over.

The first 4 minutes is about McCain. The last 5:20 is when TDS overcomes her.
Donald Trumps handling of McCains passing was shameful, and there is no reason the media should be silent about it. You can call it 'tds' or whatever other ridiculous term you want. It seems his loyalists will whine ever time his name is mentioned.

The latest I head was that Trump is not complaining the media talked about McCains death too much.

Old 08-30-2018, 09:45 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,769,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
They have a motorcade procession, and four events planned. It's as if the pope died. People will talk.
His daughter is on The View, where she works, crying about it for everyone. If you create a public circus, you might have to deal with a few monkeys. I don't think they mind as much as you do. Mr. McCain was no stranger to purposely humiliating people in public. You reap what you sow. Death doesn't erase what you left here on earth and hey, he grabbed a whole bunch of odd support from those TDS victims on his way out by flipping the bird to Trump. What do you expect?
I found it humorous as the leftist media has praised McCain endlessly vs how they panned him when he ran for President. What changed? He fed into their TDS hysteria what they wanted to hear.

Old 08-30-2018, 09:48 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,194 times
Wow, what a b****. Sununu remained classy and really set her straight, staying calm and checking her bias easily.

Old 08-30-2018, 10:19 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
For folks that don't like CNN, you sure do watch a lot of it.
I say the same thing about Trump haters, All you TDS sufferers do is whine about Trump..every minute of every day, non stop..

Old 08-30-2018, 12:09 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I will say that he was very effective in how he handled her. Even the short snickers at her comments worked well.
Nothings better then the NBC hosts burst out laughing at Lindsey Graham stating there are reasons other than recusal from Russia investigation that Trump will fire sessions for.

Sunnunu could nt respond because he hadnt prepared anything beyond a protect our leader speech.
Republicans can't think on their feet.
Its clear when they are all unable to vary from the script.

Old 08-30-2018, 12:14 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I say the same thing about Trump haters, All you TDS sufferers do is whine about Trump..every minute of every day, non stop..
Perhaps if the lead whiner would get to work as POTUS he could redirect the country. You know, like leaders do.
They lead.
Americans hate the sin , love the sinner

Republicans love the sin , love the sinner.
It reinforces and excuses their robbing from the poor to give to the rich.
They 've spiraled into thugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies