Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 07:54 AM

8,750 posts, read 3,089,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
So now blue lives don’t matter because of one person? How warped are you exactly?
Wow! Another triggered NPC!

I never said blue lives don't matter; like all leftists you get emotional and interpret what you want to believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2018, 07:54 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,490,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Yes, all cops are bad because one cop is bad.

I've found some really horrible people posting on this message board, so by your logic...what does that make you?

Old 10-21-2018, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
There are a lot of corrupt cops, and corrupt government bureaucrats around. They need to be revealed, held accountable, fired, AND prosecuted.
That's why I respect you. You're consistent, unlike most people here.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:56 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,646,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I don't see where there is a recording to listen to at this link. Yes, blue lives matter.

There are good cops and bad cops. More good than bad.

MS13 comes here illegally and murders American citizens yet the leftists want illegals allowed in and and their lives should matter.

A bad cop does something as disgusting as this and it should mean his life/blue lives doesn't matter??

This won't hurt cops reputations in the eyes of the left because they already despise cops.
Americans who support our police know there is always one bad apple in every bunch.
The issue is that the so called good cops protect the bad ones. This man had friends/coworkers who knew what he was doing. He was only caught because the young woman recorded him. Know what else is said about bad apples? One RUINS the bunch. And it’s even more apt here, the culture of cops protecting one another against the people the bad ones are abusing has turned the majority of “good cops” into a bad bunch.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Eh, by that definition you are as guilty as theft as anyone else. You utilize public services, other people contribute towards, so you are stealing from them.
When the government has a monopoly on certain products and services, people are forced to use them. I'm still forced to pay for government schools even though I don't have kids.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Anyone she was on the road with that night.

It is the same thing as some one shooting at and missing a crowd of people. Or is that not a crime either?
That's an act of aggression and therefore a violation of the NAP.

Old 10-21-2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:
So you are a former thief. And that gives you the moral high ground how? Have you made restitution to the people you stole from? If not, you are as guilty as any government paid employee.
Pretty much.

My theft was indirect, as I was employed by a private company; I never once received a check from the federal government. I really have no way of knowing to whom I am supposed to make restitution.

Old 10-21-2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
You're damn freakin' right they matter.

But cops like the one in your link are despised by most other cops- they dishonor the badge, dishonor the profession, and undermine the public trust, and the public lives and property that the vast majority of the 800,000 law enforcement officers nationwide bust their ass to protect every day.

Hate sons of b*tches like this one.

This from the wife of a retired cop.
This would be believable if instead of all of these “bad cops” being caught by video, some of them were caught by their fellow officers. Even in obvious cases like that of Jordan Edwards, the officers partner will still lie for them. That is a problem.

Old 10-21-2018, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Leftists flock together.

Old 10-21-2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
Pretty much.

My theft was indirect, as I was employed by a private company; I never once received a check from the federal government. I really have no way of knowing to whom I am supposed to make restitution.
So you think you have the moral high ground because you only received what you considered to be stolen goods? That is exactly what government employees are doing, they aren’t going door to door shaking people down. If someone steals a car and sells it to your brother and then he sells it to you, are you not as guilty as your brother for receiving stolen property?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies