Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:33 AM

491 posts, read 373,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
If the Clintons were so adept at getting rid of people then why didn't Monica Lewinsky and/or Linda Trip have an "accident"?
It would have been too transparent. Just playing devil's advocate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Under Oath. The Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States LYING under oath is beyond comprehension and an impeachable offense...thank goodness. That will forever be bubba's legacy.
Clinton was a cop?

Old 03-28-2013, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
This post is dealing with an historical event. The Tragic Death of Vincent Walker Foster, Jr. who was a Deputy White House Counsil during the first term of President Bill Clinton, and also a law partner and friend of Hillary Clinton. His death was ruled a suicide by multiple official investigations.

But there also has been much speculation on whether his Death was a Suicide or a Murder mainly because "While the U.S. Park Police (a unit not equipped for a proper homicide investigation) studied the body, Foster's office at the White House was being looted. Secret Service agent Henry O' Neill watched as Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carried boxes of papers out of Vincent Foster's office before the Park Police showed up to seal it. Amazing when you consider that the official identification of Vincent Foster's body by Craig Livingstone did not take place until 10PM! Speaking of Craig Livingstone, another Secret Serviceman saw him remove items from Vincent Foster's office in violation of the official seal. Witnesses also saw Bernard Nussbaum in Foster's office as well. Three witnesses noted that Patsy Thomason, director of the White House's Office of Administration, was desperate to find the combination to Vincent Foster's safe. Ms. Thomason finally opened the safe, apparently with the help of a special "MIG" technical team signed into the White House in the late hours. Two envelopes reported to be in the safe by Foster's secretary Deborah Gorham, addressed to Janet Reno and to William Kennedy III, were never seen again. When asked the next day regarding rumors of the safe opening, Mack McLarty told reporters Foster's office did not even have a safe, a claim immediately shot down by former occupants of that office."

So Mr agree to disagree, you see there is no spin here. This Hilary woman is running for the highest office of the land and she needs to be scrutinized about this and everything else that she has been connected too!
This post deserves to be rebumped, in case what you said is true.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:08 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,507 times
More likely, Hillary.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:35 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,240,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
Seriously, and even if he did commit suicide, why did he do it? What was he trying to hide or protect that caused him to take his own life if he did in fact do so?
That there were really no WMD's in Iraq?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Starr?

Old 03-28-2013, 03:35 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
I have been recently researching the Clinton Administration and ran across this website which claims that Bill Clinton is responsible for many deaths. Also a book that I am currently reading mentions Vince Foster's death, yet I remember his passing as being considered suspicious.

There seem to be many bright minds on this forum so i thought I would run the question by the individuals present.

What do you think?

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT

Nothing new. Obama's past gay lovers are dropping like flies.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:41 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,240,412 times
Quote:
I have been recently researching the Clinton Administration and ran across this website which claims that Bill Clinton is responsible for many deaths. Also a book that I am currently reading mentions Vince Foster's death, yet I remember his passing as being considered suspicious.

There seem to be many bright minds on this forum so i thought I would run the question by the individuals present.

What do you think?

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT
GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Bush Death List

Old 03-28-2013, 03:42 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,103 times
Hillary did it. And if she's on this forum, OP take cover. She's a whacky *****.

Old 03-28-2013, 06:12 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Some of you people still think the President calls the shots. They get the guy in and they want to keep him, he's of no use if he's impeached or can't win.
Rigged elections, hushed up pasts, coverups, conspiracies, loose ends being taken care( disposed) of, its all part of the game and spans both parties.

Old 03-28-2013, 07:29 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Quote:

What do you think?

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT
If he had that kind of power Monica would have had an "accident" long before she ever talked...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies