Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2018, 03:56 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,827,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Which was my point all along.
The absence of evidence is all we really have. Everything else is speculation.
But what people are doing is speculating and acting like its a fact.
Mueller's got this and he's got that and he's going do this and that. Its all BS.
Kind of like the title of this thread, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2018, 04:02 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Who has written a book and is enjoying retirement, and who is under both state and federal investigation, partially driven by not his firing of Comey, but his inability to keep his mouth shut about why he did it?

Loose lips sink ships. Someone should have informed President Mushroom of this.
Its was made clear by Comey he didn't want to be fired.
So however he enjoys his butt hurt is fine with me.
He can put that in his book if he wants.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:11 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Yes, actually I do know what you know, because you're not a member of Mueller's investigative team. You know the same things about what Mueller may or may not have as I do, because the both of us are members of the general public who only know whatever information has been made to the general public. Which is to say, not much so far.
Don't be unfair to yourself. I'm pretty confident you know more, because you probably don't get 100% of your news from propaganda blogs.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Don't be unfair to yourself. I'm pretty confident you know more, because you probably don't get 100% of your news from propaganda blogs.

No one could be more uninformed by the evidence of links supplied in this thread from various sources.

I get it !!! The collective reinforcement.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:21 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Which was my point all along.
The absence of evidence is all we really have. Everything else is speculation.
But what people are doing is speculating and acting like its a fact.
Mueller's got this and he's got that and he's going do this and that. Its all BS.
So how did you arrive at the title of this thread when Mueller hasn't concluded his investigation, speculation?. What we do know is that Trump's campaign manager, NSA director and lawyer are all cooperating with the investigation and have been convicted. We don't know the details but there is certainly more to come.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:22 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
No one could be more uninformed by the evidence of links supplied in this thread from various sources.

I get it !!! The collective reinforcement.
I really don't even understand why you're still posting here since, according to you, the Mueller investigation was over 22+ days ago.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
I really don't even understand why you're still posting here since, according to you, the Mueller investigation was over 22+ days ago.
Why are you ? Are you taking a break from reading the Chairman Mao handbook ?

Old 12-02-2018, 12:07 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
Quote:
Mueller's investigation is OVER. Mueller blew it up with Weissmann as Bruce Ohr named him as a source receiving dossier info.

AKA Back channel Bruce testimony does in Mueller's Russian conspiracy as intel people and DOJ accused of trying to frame Trump proves true.

Its over. There is no way for Mueller's investigation to survive when it has been so comramised and tainted. No court would find the investigation creditable and it would be an embarrassment to go before a judge. Mueller and his team became part of the Russian collusion to frame Trump. He found what he was looking for and all he has to do now is look in the mirror to be reminded.

Ohr’s testimony before the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Ohr informed Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page about his interactions with Steele and Simpson. He also informed Justice Department prosecutor Andrew Weissmann about his dossier-related work.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/30/b...r-dossier-fbi/

The special counsel’s office declined to comment on Weissmann’s links to Ohr.
This thread certainly has not aged well.

Roger Stone, Corsi, Cohen cooperating with THREE separate investigations. Trump tower in Moscow and offering Putin a $50M penthouse for FREE while Trump was campaigning and praising Putin publicly and considering lifting sanctions.

Hang in there, City-Data Trump supporters. It's only going to get worse for you from here on out.

https://twitter.com/Redpainter1/stat...90051649617920

Old 12-02-2018, 12:17 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,827,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Oh man, scroll down and see the video clips of that picture set to various sound tracks. Make sure you enable the sound. Solid gold!

Old 12-02-2018, 12:30 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
The conspircy theorist is back out in full force. LoL.

Maybe CD can start a conspircy theory sub section so this poster has a proper place to put this stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies