Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 06:04 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,298,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You realize muslims invaded and occupied Christian lands and even Europe first, don't you? You are an apologist for islam.

I really don't think anyone who whines about "THE CRUSADES!!!!!" knows jack sh*te about history.

The Islamic colonization of Europe - Iberia and eastern Europe in particular - lasted hundreds and hundreds of years longer than the entire European colonial age. Countless millions Europeans were subjugated, killed and enslaved.

Basically, WW1 had to happen to end the Ottoman Empire's grip on eastern Europe. By comparison, the "European colonization" of the Middle East was really only a few decades long.

Somebody needs to teach these Euros some history, btw, because history is repeating itself. Only this time the descendants of heroic Europeans who fought to beat back the Islamic hordes over the centuries are basically like, "Meh, I don't even care if you guys take over. Our culture is too bland. I like kebabs and my sister would probably look good in a hijab anyway."

Really, what a bunch of p*ssi*s Europeans have become. They only ever manage the brave courage to muster harsh words or criticisms against Americans and America, while backdoor giving their continent away to the "new Europeans."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2018, 06:11 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,018,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I feel that this entire subject is disgusting. It is disgusting that you would post a link to such a video (even second hand), and probably even more disgusting that someone would put it out on the Internet and blame Muslims for it. Muslims also eat children. Yeah, right. I hate hate posts.

Ikr!! I mean it's not like Muslims EVER do ANYTHING wrong!
Leave them be!! I NEVER understood the " criticize Muslims" crowd; if ANY group of individuals is as close to perfect as anyone, it's Muslims. The sooner MORE folks realize that, the better.
Having not seen the video- as animal cruelty is the most vile thing I can think of, I believe you when you say Muslims are blamed for this when they didn't do it. Animal cruelty is a fault- Muslims have no faults. Period. Why don't more people get this rather obvious concept??

Old 09-04-2018, 06:11 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,084,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Quote from the investigating police:
"I know that some people had thought the animal was alive but if you look closely at the video the head movement of the animal is caused by the horns kind of digging into the ground and making the head appear to be moving when in fact that animal is clearly dead,” says Davies."

That proves that those in the position to know more state the cow was dead.

Of course you can't accept that. You desperately need that cow to be alive to fuel your agenda.

I guess you’ll make an excuse for the eyes blinking too

Old 09-04-2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Ikr!! I mean it's not like Muslims EVER do ANYTHING wrong!
Leave them be!! I NEVER understood the " criticize Muslims" crowd; if ANY group of individuals is as close to perfect as anyone, it's Muslims. The sooner MORE folks realize that, the better.
Having not seen the video- as animal cruelty is the most vile thing I can think of, I believe you when you say Muslims are blamed for this when they didn't do it. Animal cruelty is a fault- Muslims have no faults. Period. Why don't more people get this rather obvious concept??
(Sarcasm)

Old 09-04-2018, 06:29 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,803,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I really don't think anyone who whines about "THE CRUSADES!!!!!" knows jack sh*te about history.

The Islamic colonization of Europe - Iberia and eastern Europe in particular - lasted hundreds and hundreds of years longer than the entire European colonial age. Countless millions Europeans were subjugated, killed and enslaved.

Basically, WW1 had to happen to end the Ottoman Empire's grip on eastern Europe. By comparison, the "European colonization" of the Middle East was really only a few decades long.

Somebody needs to teach these Euros some history, btw, because history is repeating itself. Only this time the descendants of heroic Europeans who fought to beat back the Islamic hordes over the centuries are basically like, "Meh, I don't even care if you guys take over. Our culture is too bland. I like kebabs and my sister would probably look good in a hijab anyway."

Really, what a bunch of p*ssi*s Europeans have become. They only ever manage the brave courage to muster harsh words or criticisms against Americans and America, while backdoor giving their continent away to the "new Europeans."
Also one of the main reasons European explorers originally went west, and landed in the Americas, was to find a new passage to the far east was to get around the troublesome muslims. All we hear is exaggerated 'bad' things Europeans have done but never the negative things muslims done and are still doing. Same goes for the history of Indians in the Americas, Africa or the oriental history which isn't all so pleasant.

Old 09-04-2018, 06:49 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,370,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post

I guess you’ll make an excuse for the eyes blinking too
Nope! Don't have to. The police investigating will determine whether or not the animal was clinically dead or not. They're not going to lie regardless if that's your required meme.

Old 09-04-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Nope! Don't have to. The police investigating will determine whether or not the animal was clinically dead or not. They're not going to lie regardless if that's your required meme.
Pffffffffft

Police in Europe covering up rapes for Muslims

They’ll cover up a live cow

Old 09-04-2018, 08:11 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,370,240 times
Quote:
Pffffffffft

Pffffffft; I guess you missed the word "meme" in my post.

Repeating a falsehood often enough so as to cause people to refrain from rebutting it does not result in it gaining credibility.

Carry on.

Old 09-04-2018, 09:16 PM

21,108 posts, read 13,427,455 times
Quote:
They are not going to do a forensic autopsy on the cow.

Old 09-04-2018, 09:21 PM

21,108 posts, read 13,427,455 times
Quote:
Pffffffffft

Here is what some of you don't understand. If a Muslim did skin a live cow, it's not because they are Muslim It is harram, forbidden for them to do that. Huge sin. If they did it, they were acting against their religion, not because of it.

You can search and search and you will never find anything in their religious text or by any scholar that allows, much less calls for such a thing. In fact that cow was (per their religion) ruined as acceptable to eat.

Halal is the exact same method of permitted killing as Kosher. If a Jew skinned an animal no one would blame the religion, but because people are ignorant about and hate Islam, that is being blamed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies