Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 08:55 AM

29,903 posts, read 18,754,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Uh...McCain knew why there are 2 Koreas. Yukon Barbie didn`t. Do you think she`s fit for high office?
Not really but I wasn't the one that picked her as my running mate now was I? Again, it shows how stupid and what a poor decision maker McCain was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 09:02 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,722,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Liberals hate and fear strong conservative women. You can see this in the 2 posts above and more posts to follow. Hate and fear.
I hope that's not your example of a conservative. Geeeez. I'm sure you can do better than that. He lost the election because of her . Real conservatives wanted nothing to do with Sarah Palin so they stayed home..... Just like real liberals could not stand to vote for Clinton so they stayed home. History won't be kind to Palin or Clinton for their political choices.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Not really but I wasn't the one that picked her as my running mate now was I? Again, it shows how stupid and what a poor decision maker McCain was.
I'm sure McCain regrets that decision up until he died. I despise his politics but had to respect his work ethic. Palin was a hail Mary that was fumbled in the endzone.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:04 AM

22,131 posts, read 19,350,699 times
They worked together for two months ten years ago. I don't see this as a slight either way, there just hasn't been much of a relationship between the two of them. Also, despite the Reality show and occasional appearances on Fox, Palin has largely been out of the spotlight since she resigned as Governor in July 2009.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:07 AM

It's a slight. His family despised her. She showed no deference to McCain and went rouge. Lol.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I'm sure McCain regrets that decision up until he died. I despise his politics but had to respect his work ethic. Palin was a hail Mary that was fumbled in the endzone.
That's really weak of him to blame his loss on his bad decision on who would be his VP choice....again, I respected him as a soldier but he was a terrible Senator and even worse Presidential candidate.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:08 AM

22,131 posts, read 19,350,699 times
Quote:
I hope that's not your example of a conservative. Geeeez. I'm sure you can do better than that. He lost the election because of her . Real conservatives wanted nothing to do with Sarah Palin so they stayed home..... Just like real liberals could not stand to vote for Clinton so they stayed home. History won't be kind to Palin or Clinton for their political choices.
McCain would have lost regardless. Going to an election with the current President of your party having an approval around 30 and a crashing economy would have made it very difficult regardless. The pick likely did increase the margin though.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
It's a slight. His family despised her. She showed no deference to McCain and went rouge. Lol.
It might be the case that McCain had the hots for Palin so Cindy & Meghan were jealous...LOL

Old 09-02-2018, 09:10 AM

24,330 posts, read 9,208,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Liberals hate and fear strong conservative women. You can see this in the 2 posts above and more posts to follow. Hate and fear.
Excellent. Liberals have pure hatred of conservative blacks and conservative women.

Morning drives them more insane. When they can’t control entire demographics they become very insecure.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:20 AM

25,344 posts, read 18,489,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Not invited for his funeral but Joe Biden even was a speaker and for Biden to speak, some day time programs were interrupted by “breaking news”, Buy Palin was not allowed to come to the funeral.

What happened that John McC was so bitter and hateful against her

Palin made sure he got the amount of votes he got. Without her it would be even less.
Not just McCain, most of the entire nation. The media turned her into a whipping girl and then proceeded to crucify her for no reason other than political disagreement. The crucifixion stuck and here we are today. Through no fault of her own, she is now a crucified pariah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies