Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2018, 04:19 PM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The game stunk play wise, referee wise, lots of penalties and quite a few injuries. And this was AFTER it started late. Let's not act like the game was a classic.
Not one single player kneeled for the national anthem. Let's not act like kneeling wasn't an empty gesture.

Old 09-07-2018, 04:23 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
That's what I'm saying, Nike knows how to pull these people's strings, it's no different than Trump getting free advertising when he ran for President, every camera and every soundbite was focused on him, and he didn't have to pay anything for advertising, unlike his opponents.
Yep. That’s all it is. Sure Nike was in it for Nike and not Kap, but they managed to troll the hell outta conservatives.

Old 09-07-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I finally saw the commercial (I didn't watch the game). Nowhere does "reparations" get mentioned.
No reparations? Are you sure? So why are liberals so excited like MLK is reincarnated as Colin Kap?

Damn, I was really hoping Kap was actually going to change the lives of every black person and that the liberal fellatio of him was warranted.

Welp, guess I better continue my Masters degree program, successful life, lucrative job, clean criminal record, and not blaming white people for all my problems.

It really sucks that being black doesn't come with more benefits beyond blaming all white people for any of your shortcomings through a half white ex NFL millionaire who endorses a rich white company and is too introverted to give a speech or rally for his beliefs after starting a short-lived empty gesture to disrespect the flag.

Kap, another empty gesture publicity stunt shoe salesman lining his pockets.

Last edited by Rocko20; 09-07-2018 at 04:59 PM..

Old 09-07-2018, 04:46 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yep. That’s all it is. Sure Nike was in it for Nike and not Kap, but they managed to troll the hell outta conservatives.
And it's a beautiful thing to see these heads explode.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Glad you're enjoying the trolling at the expense of exploiting black social issues to enrich the Joneses.

I'd be more surprised but liberals have been doing this for a very long time.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:12 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Nike online sales surged 31% and 17% since Kap ad announced.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...evealed-report

Nike...online sales for the sportswear brand grew 31 percent from last Sunday through Tuesday.They noted that the growth is also a 17 percent gain over the number recorded for the same period in 2017
You're spiking the ball on the 10 yard line.

The sales increased last Sunday through Tuesday... Nike (and Kaepernick) didn't announce the deal until mid-afternoon Monday.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
And it's a beautiful thing to see these heads explode.
Indeed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Glad you're enjoying the trolling at the expense of exploiting black social issues to enrich the Joneses.

I'd be more surprised but liberals have been doing this for a very long time.
When did you start caring about black social issues? You don’t even believe that a cop has ever unjustifiably killed a black person, and you’re happy when they do shoot a brother.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
You're spiking the ball on the 10 yard line.

The sales increased last Sunday through Tuesday... Nike (and Kaepernick) didn't announce the deal until mid-afternoon Monday.
Sigh...Nike didn’t just fall from a turnip truck and become a corporation. They know what they’re doing.

Old 09-07-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Indeed!!

When did you start caring about black social issues? You don’t even believe that a cop has ever unjustifiably killed a black person, and you’re happy when they do shoot a brother.
I care about my reparations check.

Being black allegedly makes me a victim of the “legacy of slavery and racism” so I simply can’t advance in society without government help.

Evil white people are holding me back (and Colin Kap).

Colin Kap, our savior, our messiah, he will give us the reparations it takes to make up for this evil white oppression on me. Hold on black community, the check is coming soon!

Old 09-07-2018, 05:39 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Sigh...Nike didn’t just fall from a turnip truck and become a corporation. They know what they’re doing.

No, I really don't think they have a clue what they've done:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Anyone that can walk and chew gum at the same time should sent their résumé to Nike, gonna be a lot of jobs opening soon!!!

Nike's Favorability Drops Double Digits Following New ‘Just Do It’ Campaign with Colin Kaepernick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies